No weekday Quest this week for me

romik12

Instant pay cut
Post automatically merged:

No CTB either!

Diamond support refers me to the hub for the second time in a week to ask them to solve what the Diamond support cannot!

Useless!
They stopped my about 2 months ago. No ctb eather.
I accepted a job offer recently, so I didn’t care much. But went to the hub, zero help:smiles:
So good luck

cdm813

Not worth it this week. Mine are $10 for 20 trips, $25 for 30 and a CTB of a whopping $4.

john1975

Instant pay cut

No CTB either!

Diamond support refers me to the hub for the second time in a week to ask them to solve what the Diamond support cannot!

Useless!
ThAts unusual. Got my usual quest offer. The ride incentives for weekdays are low unless you target a high number of rides. Ctb is what is really worth it during weekdays. That and the rainy weather we are having this week.

I must have overheated the phone lines.

I’m on my 4th Diamond support call and the fire alarm went off at Uber...lol
Stop wasting your time on the phone with support. Some issues you need to go to the hub.

Last edited:

Diamondraider

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ThAts unusual. Got my usual quest offer. The ride incentives for weekdays are low unless you target a high number of rides. Ctb is what is really worth it during weekdays. That and the rainy weather we are having this week.
Thanks John. Any chance you can screenshot the quests?

Uber says there is an app problem.

john1975

Thanks John. Any chance you can screenshot the quests?

Uber says there is an app problem.
Sure. I chose the lowest quest. I also took screenshots of ctb if that helps.

Attachments

Veal66

Not worth it this week. Mine are $10 for 20 trips, $25 for 30 and a CTB of a whopping $4.
Yes - these have been getting lower, week after week. I reached Diamond status recently and the quest bonuses are still very low. Lower tiers work out to be a bonus of <$1 per ride.

john1975

Yes - these have been getting lower, week after week. I reached Diamond status recently and the quest bonuses are still very low. Lower tiers work out to be a bonus of <$1 per ride.
I usually chose the lowest one weekdays because the difference between the lowest and 50-70 rides is not worth the effort. The way they structure the incentives is stupid. They should make tier 2 and 3 more appealing so I don’t choose the lowest. Making the highest quests only more appealing does little for me during the weekdays. So I end up choosing the lowest one. I then will choose a higher one for the weekend.

Diamondraider

Sure. I chose the lowest quest. I also took screenshots of ctb if that helps.
Appreciate the help. I was hoping to see the full lineup from the promotions tab.

Uber says they will apply the quest within 48 hours but told me I could pound sand for the CTB money

Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle, will you look at that Quest which Uber just forced on me that becomes effective at noon today (I don’t get credit for this mornings trips)

A9E8FE90-51D4-4ED9-B0B0-9C573E45B6BE.png

Last edited:

Diamondraider

Appreciate the help. I was hoping to see the full lineup from the promotions tab.

Uber says they will apply the quest within 48 hours but told me I could pound sand for the CTB money

Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle, will you look at that Quest which Uber just forced on me that becomes effective at noon today (I don’t get credit for this mornings trips)

View attachment 310351
I admit to fighting Uber on principle today. The money is not worth the stress but today I was in a good mood and feeling righteous, lol. I wanted a “win.”

Random Stats:
5 hours 11 minutes online today
7 customer service reps
3 supervisors
3 online reps...and counting
2 incoming email requests for information
3 outgoing emails to supervisors
4 phone calls
4 hours+ elapsed on the phone
3 hours+ for final call
10 referrals to Greenlight (all rejected by me)
13 pax driven while resolving the issue
2 tips
182 dollars
25 for $40 quest added MID-DAY —-never seen such a thing in 2 years

Ubergaldrivet

Instant pay cut

No CTB either!

Useless!
They are beyond useless. I will not let my rating go above 4.94 because of them

Arb Watson

I admit to fighting Uber on principle today. The money is not worth the stress but today I was in a good mood and feeling righteous, lol. I wanted a “win.”

Random Stats:
7 customer service reps
3 supervisors
4 phone calls
3 hours+ for final call
2 tips
182 dollars
If everything fails go on Twitter @Uber_Support

john1975

Random Stats:
7 customer service reps
3 supervisors
4 phone calls
3 hours+ for final call
2 tips
182 dollars
It’s better than nothing but too bad it was such a painful experience. I like that you call them while driving. I rarely call them but when I do it’s while I’m working. I don’t want to waste my time dealing with their mistakes.

Blingin

Hadn't driven since December, received quests during that time. Decided to go out last week, a few hiccups getting the insurance and inspections accepted, but no quests for the week. Worked Saturday, 29 rides for Uber alone.
Sunday night 11:00 PM I remembered to check promotions, nothing available yet they said.
Today I check Uber, they gave me $40 for 25 trips until the 15th automatically. If there had been an option until the 15th, I would have picked a higher quest.

Ubergaldrivet

I'm not sure i really get this
I do not want to be an Uber pro. And to be honest I only do this pt and stopped driving for fubar a little over a month ago when the rates changed. Rideshare was always touted as being a great way to make money while running errands in your spare time. Well the DF made that possible, then ubar stated it was misused. Ok, so it is easier to do something else, then be micro managed by Uber.

But my real frustration lies in , do they want us to drive.....or not? Between emails saying drive or get deactivated, and actually getting deactivated for no apparent reason, it is confusing. There are folks that cherry pick and try to make a living at Rideshare. Great!! Others like the old flexibility, which is gone, and the remainder are waiting for the next Rideshare to pop up, drive, then quit when it no longer works. All are good options except letting my ratings go into Pro land. That’s an area that looks a lot like an employee to me. There are quite a few lawsuits pending on that very topic.

Diamondraider

I do not want to be an Uber pro. And to be honest I only do this pt and stopped driving for fubar a little over a month ago when the rates changed. Rideshare was always touted as being a great way to make money while running errands in your spare time. Well the DF made that possible, then ubar stated it was misused. Ok, so it is easier to do something else, then be micro managed by Uber.

But my real frustration lies in , do they want us to drive.....or not? Between emails saying drive or get deactivated, and actually getting deactivated for no apparent reason, it is confusing. There are folks that cherry pick and try to make a living at Rideshare. Great!! Others like the old flexibility, which is gone, and the remainder are waiting for the next Rideshare to pop up, drive, then quit when it no longer works. All are good options except letting my ratings go into Pro land. That’s an area that looks a lot like an employee to me. There are quite a few lawsuits pending on that very topic.
I don’t understand.

I drive.

Uber calculates random numbers

Uber decides I’m a certain level

Uber applies incentives

No extra effort by me

Please explain your objection