no uber x .. no surge .. from the heart of HB

Booberx

Yep it sucks being a Fuber driver in OC lately since all these new hires are happy to make $4/hour for a couple weeks until they quit.

Surprised that area has no drivers. Usually there's an X on every corner.

Looks like the only way to make money is live in LA where they have all those incentives that we'll never get.

Danielson_

Umm its a damn Thursday night in the OC of course it's gonna be slow. You have better luck driving to lax or core LA. (Not recommending just making a point)

Stop driving around in circles and just go home.

What's the profit for Thursday ? Minus gas and food expenses ? Simple economics I'm sure you know that. Right ?

Ashe28

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Umm its a damn Thursday night in the OC of course it's gonna be slow. You have better luck driving to lax or core LA. (Not recommending just making a point)

Stop driving around in circles and just go home.

What's the profit for Thursday ? Minus gas and food expenses ? Simple economics I'm sure you know that. Right ?
Well .. thanks for the advice .. Specially the economic advice ..
for the go home part I was home at the moment was checking to see what's going on . I don't usually drive for normal rates wait till a good surge or don't drive at all.
As a OC driver Thursdays some times rock or not being that dead that is why I was wondering.
finally I would like to thank you again for the advice.