No Uber x available in highland park ?

temoor

IMG_6738.PNG
IMG_6739.PNG
So I just open the app and I saw that it's surging 4x in highland park . So I decided let's see how much a rider has to pay for going to ohare from highland park. Guess what no Uber x available . But Uber pool is available . So you people as a driver will be declining Uber pool thinking you will get Uber x request but no one can order Uber x. Uber just want to make double the profit for them selves by turning only pool on .

Mapnik

View attachment 158775 View attachment 158776 So I just open the app and I saw that it's surging 4x in highland park . So I decided let's see how much a rider has to pay for going to ohare from highland park. Guess what no Uber x available . But Uber pool is available . So you people as a driver will be declining Uber pool thinking you will get Uber x request but no one can order Uber x. Uber just want to make double the profit for them selves by turning only pool on .
Nobody is going to O'Hare from Highland Park at 10:30 on a Saturday night. That surge is for Ravinia, and the reason it surges is because it's way too far to go just for maybe one trip and it's generally a shitshow to the extent that you have BOOTLEG UBERS... yes, I said bootleg Ubers, as in guys that sit there with Uber stickers and offer rides for cash because the X/Pool drivers cancel over and over and over because they request from dumb as rocks places, etc...
Plug in your charger. At 9% battery, none of this is going to matter to you.
Nice.

Bigbadb91

No @@@@ing wonder I'm getting all these pool rides lately everywhere I go, it doesn't matter where

They all get rejected... I'm down to 50% acceptance