• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No Uber No. No No No Nooooo

Fuberal

I unfortunately updated the app, forgot to pay attention to the auto update once. Got the new app, been driving with it for couple of days. Nothing really is new, everything is the same just different spots, except turn off new requests, after ending the ride, the app is off without giving you a choice to keep driving or go offline, now that’s a killer at Lax.

The new app is a precursor to the Charlotte surge to be rolled out nationwide, ultimately everyone will be forced to update or won’t be able to log on.

Dice Man

I unfortunately updated the app, forgot to pay attention to the auto update once. Got the new app, been driving with it for couple of days. Nothing really is new, everything is the same just different spots, except turn off new requests, after ending the ride, the app is off without giving you a choice to keep driving or go offline, now that’s a killer at Lax.

The new app is a precursor to the Charlotte surge to be rolled out nationwide, ultimately everyone will be forced to update or won’t be able to log on.
iPhone???

hybriduber

That’s all UberX should be. If you folks depend on this for actual income you’re on the wrong end of the food chain. Hurting yourself and those above you.
Even though you'd hate to admit it, you are still part of the food chain and as far as I'm concerned, the closer you are to the top of the food chain, the closer you are to extinction.

LoveBC

Even though you'd hate to admit it, you are still part of the food chain and as far as I'm concerned, the closer you are to the top of the food chain, the closer you are to extinction.
Lol. All the mafias laugh at the ants at the bottom. Good luck, can’t say I didn’t try.

One guy in the pen sticks out to me back when I first started. He’d taunt the ants as they drove past yelling “go get that life changing 67¢”

You should feel blessed it’s 79.5¢ now

hybriduber

Lol. All the mafias laugh at the ants at the bottom. Good luck, can’t say I didn’t try.

One guy in the pen sticks out to me back when I first started. He’d taunt the ants as they drove past yelling “go get that life changing 67¢”

You should feel blessed it’s 79.5¢ now
That's funny cause all I hear is them crying, not laughing!