No tips

Cary Grant

I'm getting more cash tips than any thing else, and more now than I did a year ago. The gratuity function in the app is helping shift the paradigm back to rewarding good service. I still get Venmo tips, too.

uberparadise

Has uber stopped allowing tips I haven't had one for the whole week only a tip that a pax gave me from last week and i just got it the 7th
Email them and ask if u opted in to tips. Push the issue and make them aware that u believe you are being tipped, but have not received any. There are other drivers experiencing the same thing. I get them now and then, but some people still don't tip on Uber. Could be an unlucky streak.

twinwillow

Email them and ask if u opted in to tips. Push the issue and make them aware that u believe you are being tipped, but have not received any. There are other drivers experiencing the same thing. I get them now and then, but some people still don't tip on Uber. Could be an unlucky streak.
Yeah. Especially if the pax tells you they're going to leave a tip on the app. You can count that as a big ZERO.

HotRodriguez75

Picked up a hooker and the John tipped me $10. She must have rocked his world as he tipped a couple hours later when he ordered her a Uber home.

I have been averaging $50 - $100 in-app tips. I match the same in cash weekly.

Last edited:

Sueuber

UBER riders don't tip may be 1 out of 15 will tip. Welcome to the UBER world.It's not service industry its UBER industry.

Silonite

I agree with uberParadise, send a message to Uber requesting them to verify that your in-app tipping is enabled. Who knows?! Maybe they just need to do a disable/enable refresh on your profile...
Capture+_2017-09-11-22-39-21-1.png

Monkchoi

Has uber stopped allowing tips I haven't had one for the whole week only a tip that a pax gave me from last week and i just got it the 7th
It
Yeah. Especially if the pax tells you they're going to leave a tip on the app. You can count that as a big ZERO.
So true! Got two promise last night. Nothing.

This is a sneaky way for pax to keep getting 5 stars.

Sueuber

If a pax hands me cash tip he gets 5 star otherwise 4 star lower. If my drive time for pick up is longer than drop off no matter how good a pax is he/she gets 3star or lower unless I see cash tip.This is how I roll.

oldmanuber

Think I've got like 15$ total in "app" tips. Cash? All the time. Don't give up on tips. You'll pretty much always hit your average. Some days/weeks you won't get anything. Others? It's like they can't give you money fast enough. Working Cowboys games sucks because you spend so much time in traffic. I had 4 runs, all totaled about 10$. I made up for it in tips.

Had a trio tip me this past Saturday a.m. Hubby tipped me a couple of bucks when I dropped them off. Wife had me wait and then made a special trip outside. Gave me $10. They lived in the Park Cities area.