No swearing.

Sacto Burbs

My neck hurts and I decided not to take it anymore.

On the first offense I politely say-hey, no swearing OK?

No problem so far, but I’m waiting… Just waiting… To kick somebody out of the car.

My neck hurts and some rude paxhole is gonna feel the weight of my righteous indignation.

Call me sexist and racist but the ones who bug me the most and are the young white gals who are too young to know how to swear properly. No style. No visceral intonation.

Of course, anyone swearing in an amusing and entertaining fashion will get a bye

warsaw

My neck hurts and I decided not to take it anymore.

On the first offense I politely say-hey, no swearing OK?

No problem so far, but I’m waiting… Just waiting… To kick somebody out of the car.

My neck hurts and some rude paxhole is gonna feel the weight of my righteous indignation.

Call me sexist and racist but the ones who bug me the most and are the young white gals who are too young to know how to swear properly. No style. No visceral intonation.

Of course, anyone swearing in an amusing and entertaining fashion will get a bye
Why not have some polite signs in your car stating your expectations?

Sometimes, many drivers refuse to be proactive while driving and end up paying a hefty price.
Being that you're from Sacramento, where there's a lot of gang activities, you should consider some defensive supplies and signs, if that helps.

For me personally, while not driving that much lately, I just rely on a few items, but I would rather not disclose on UP.

Sacto Burbs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perhaps the sign would read

“You two bit Mother @@@@ing @@@@@@@@, no swearing”

lighthouse

I would be triggered if the person I’m paying to drive me around started to talk to me like am a child lol this is why some pax put their hands on you , I would probably wait to 1* you and report you .

You have to draw a line somewhere but swearing ain’t it chief ! try it on poor young girls and at that point you deserve all the revenge they can think of after .

Sacto Burbs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oooooo .... “Poor young girls “ ? ... I can’t wait until their father calls up Uber and complains that their driver wouldn’t let their “poor little girl” say shit or @@@@ in the car.

That’s a Saturday Night Live skit right there.

RideshareSpectrum

I would be triggered if the person I’m paying to drive me around started to talk to me like am a child lol this is why some pax put their hands on you , I would probably wait to 1* you and report you .

You have to draw a line somewhere but swearing ain’t it chief ! try it on poor young girls and at that point you deserve all the revenge they can think of after .
You just described one of my top five tip earning tips.. I talk to and treat PAX like an angry parent on a long road trip.
‘Heyheyheyheyehey.. knockitoff back there you two! I wil turn this car around so fast your heads will spin.’

lighthouse

You just described one of my top five tip earning tips.. I talk to and treat PAX like an angry parent on a long road trip.
‘Heyheyheyheyehey.. knockitoff back there you two! I wil turn this car around so fast your heads will spin.’
not everyone can be sienfield, he is a jerk but he seems to get away with it haha