No surge?

Rjl

No surge? Problem with the trains again channel 5 news just reported that Uber cannot charge surge pricing did this law pass the city Council or is this fake news

Rjl

I understand that but did the city council pass a ruling on surging?

Channel 5 News just said Uber cannot surge is this correct or fake news

Zap

No. Was not even called for a vote. It's back in committee.

Rjl

Thanks that's what I figured Channel 5 got it wrong more fake news

Couple of Wednesdays ago when the city council was supposed to vote I had uber lawyer in my car and took him to City Hall he was telling me this was not going to happen or fingerprinting it's been proven that aldermen Beal is on the taxi payroll one day he will get busted

Mad Medic

Saw Carol Stream surging at 3am (only 1.5) Why?

Saw Carol Stream surging at 3am (only 1.5) Why?
Hmmm. Never mind, see the whole city surging now because of the trains?

Uggh. If only I had a cystal ball. I would have stayed out a couple more hours. But, I made it home so now I'm home to stay (sleep)

mkxr

Don't be a sheep and use the phrase 'fake news' so many times thinking that makes you sound smarter. Did you even read many of the threads on this forum? It's hardly a place to get your 'real news'

Koolbreze

Some people need to stay off this forum and concentrate on driving instead of surges, airports and labeling new as fake news.

Flashback121

It was surging very nice at 4:30 and again 5:45am until 7:30ish got a few 3-400% rides with lyft 4 hrs of work and I already exceeded my minimum a day