No surge this morning

John smith4321

What you amatuers have to understand is that its always been like that. Don't complain when it goes quiet or no surge. You have to be out there at least 12 hours a day driving or its not worth it. Theres no such thing as driving a couple of hours for extra money in this game. Welcome to the world of the taxi driver.

UXDriver

What you amatuers have to understand is that its always been like that. Don't complain when it goes quiet or no surge. You have to be out there at least 12 hours a day driving or its not worth it. Theres no such thing as driving a couple of hours for extra money in this game. Welcome to the world of the taxi driver.
Cool story bro

John smith4321

Around 1400 for 30 hours of driving
Keep doing 72 hours a week for less then 1000
haha , thats actually below average for an owner of a vehicle. I was clearing $4000 per week as a cab owner/driver. Once uber is legalised , you wont be making even half that. The cab/limo companies will just become ride share and have the best of both worls. And to top it off, youll have high expenses and no rights to street work haha

Tom2828

haha , thats actually below average for an owner of a vehicle. I was clearing $4000 per week as a cab owner/driver. Once uber is legalised , you wont be making even half that. The cab/limo companies will just become ride share and have the best of both worls. And to top it off, youll have high expenses and no rights to street work haha
I like your honesty: WAS -:smiles: but I don't like your bulshit about 4000 a week, maybe it's on the meeter for 2 drivers ( need to pay the 2nd driver and license for the cab).

If it's so good why r u upset about Uber ?

I'm driving 30 hours a week because it's not my career it's still decent part time job for me

This business as a full time is finished!

John smith4321

I like your honesty: WAS -:smiles: but I don't like your bulshit about 4000 a week, maybe it's on the meeter for 2 drivers ( need to pay the 2nd driver and license for the cab).

If it's so good why r u upset about Uber ?

I'm driving 30 hours a week because it's not my career it's still decent part time job for me

This business as a full ttime is finished!
You dont get it do you. If you own the plate, there are no license fees and this was driving yourself. If you had another driver working for you, it could as much as 4500 to 5k per week. No bullshit just facts. Your only making some money for the moment because its illegal just like dealing drugs can make some good side money. Remember taxis have been around since the begining of time. Uber is just a temporary fad. Most people are sick of the word already and uber knows it.

Tom2828

You dont get it do you. If you own the plate, there are no license fees and this was driving yourself. If you had another driver working for you, it could as much as 4500 to 5k per week. No bullshit just facts. Your only making some money for the moment because its illegal just like dealing drugs can make some good side money. Remember taxis have been around since the begining of time. Uber is just a temporary fad. Most people are sick of the word already and uber knows it.

Actual I am...
So if you own the plate there are 2 options: you bought it cheap and didn't succeeded to sell it around 400k and now the price dropped or
you bought it high and loose hips of $$$

I bought my corrola for 8.5k and it's made more than 130k already so don't tell me about your license because its value is nothing now !

I know few license owners, some did there money and sold it high the other can't find drivers today...

You right, when uber will legislate and maybe even before it will be very bad for the whole industry but most of the uber drivers are not taxi drivers and this is not there career

John smith4321

Actual I am...
So if you own the plate there are 2 options: you bought it cheap and didn't succeeded to sell it around 400k and now the price dropped or
you bought it high and loose hips of $$$

I bought my corrola for 8.5k and it's made more than 130k already so don't tell me about your license because its value is nothing now !

I know few license owners, some did there money and sold it high the other can't find drivers today...

You right, when uber will legislate and maybe even before it will be very bad for the whole industry but most of the uber drivers are not taxi drivers and this is not there career
All the part timers like yourself will disapear when forced to pay a registration . So yes, there still will be a career in this industry. And yes, most uber drivers are ex subcontinent taxi drivers. Thats the truth.

Tom2828

All the part timers like yourself will disapear when forced to pay a registration . So yes, there still will be a career in this industry. And yes, most uber drivers are ex subcontinent taxi drivers. Thats the truth.
http://taxi.vic.gov.au/owners-and-o...ent/metropolitan-taxi-licence-transfer-prices

This is only in the last year...

And i agree i will stop driving when I'll make less money but there are pp that won't.

This profession is finished, it's outdated few year there will be automatic cars so prepared yourself...