No surge no rides 7am!!

ajcadoo

If you are non-incentive or an hourly guarantee driver, you won't receive pings thanks to Uber's new algorithm. So good luck driving without a metal!

hbenaid404

Same here: I woke up around 5:30am to see 4x surge so I got up, took a shower and dressed within 15 minutes; but as soon as I'm about to go online, the surge is completely gone. I should've just slept over until 7am.

Uruber

If you are non-incentive or an hourly guarantee driver, you won't receive pings thanks to Uber's new algorithm. So good luck driving without a metal!
I keep seeing you posting everywhere same thing over and over and even if you are right, Uber would be doing you a favor on not giving you pins if you have no metals or no incentives, who would driver for $0.90 per mile before deductions? :rolleyes:
So yes we get it, you are conviced that Uber don't give you pins because you have metal or incentives, so Good for you mate, you actually saving money!!:wink:

FUberX

How about you learn to position yourself in a populated area.

Now that noobs have saturated my honeyspots. The difference I sit in my honey spots, meanwhile they drive around recklessly....

ajcadoo

I keep seeing you posting everywhere same thing over and over and even if you are right, Uber would be doing you a favor on not giving you pins if you have no metals or no incentives, who would driver for $0.90 per mile before deductions? :rolleyes:
So yes we get it, you are conviced that Uber don't give you pins because you have metal or incentives, so Good for you mate, you actually saving money!!:wink:
It's not just me. It's multiple people. I could care less about getting pings. I have a full time salaried job right now :biggrin: