Inshur

No sound when running multiple apps

NightRyder

when i run uber bolt and ola at the same time i cannot hear the trip notification sound. Anyone else experience this and Know how to solve? I use iphone. Thanks

The Ping!

when i run uber bolt and ola at the same time i cannot hear the trip notification sound. Anyone else experience this and Know how to solve? I use iphone. Thanks
Check if your phone is connected to your car's Bluetooth ,if it is the sound will go through your car hands free.

R.M.Ahmad

My samsung J6+ has the same problem. I use it with Bolt app. Sometimes it sounds but most of the times it does't. Because of that sometimes I miss trips. My samsung j4 doesn't have this problem. I use it with Uber app. The problem could be with the app.

Shane Sheikh

I also have the same issue, if anyone knows a fix please post. I normally leave the Uber app showing and have the vibration and flash on for requests

NightRyder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also have the same issue, if anyone knows a fix please post. I normally leave the Uber app showing and have the vibration and flash on for requests
Same here
Post automatically merged:

I also have problem with ola app sending me trip notification which i can hear but when i flick to the app there is no trip to accept on screen just constant trip sound notification. Anyone else have this issue?

CabbieOO7

Found a cure!
Bought Apple AirPods Pro, now I hear all sounds and great for music plus calls.
Amazing

CabbieOO7

The last time I checked it was illegal to use headphones while driving.
The great thing is I only use one at a time.
Last 5hrs, like using the old Bluetooth earpiece which is not illegal.

Has a Transparency mode which lets you hear the outside, it's like your not wearing it.

Just reporting as for months missed jobs or had to use two phones which I hate.

SOLVED

Yeah... I’m not spending that much for AirPods!
Yeah not cheap just one night shift :coolio:

Shane Sheikh

The great thing is I only use one at a time.
Last 5hrs, like using the old Bluetooth earpiece which is not illegal.

Has a Transparency mode which lets you hear the outside, it's like your not wearing it.

Just reporting as for months missed jobs or had to use two phones which I hate.

SOLVED

Yeah not cheap just one night shift :coolio:
or buy those cheap £30 ones ☺☺