• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No show. cancel. acceptance rate

Mr_Frenchie

You cancel after 5 minutes after you confirm the arrival and it’s a no show. Would this count towards your acceptance rate?

Logic says no but you never know with these Lyft and Uber.

RainbowPlate

To the extent that this matters anymore...

You accepted the ping and did everything expected of you. Why wouldn't it be included positively in your statistics?

Mr_Frenchie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To the extent that this matters anymore...

You accepted the ping and did everything expected of you. Why wouldn't it be included positively in your statistics?
Yeah That’s what I’m thinking. BUT technically you did cancel and not the pax. hahaha

Choochie

Yeah That’s what I’m thinking. BUT technically you did cancel and not the pax. hahaha
They cancelled as they were a "no show". They didn't have to press the button. You can't drive them if they aren't there. Well, you could log the trip as one pax complained to me that the driver before me never picked her up but he then went to the destination without her during a surge and then he ended the trip and she was charged. Not the first time I heard that one.

Lyftaway

no show cancellations will not affect your acceptance rate on Lyft, as long as it is cancelled as a no show. If you opt not to charge the passenger the noshow fee, your acceptance rate will get dinged.

ya, I had a lyft plus 11 mins away. drove there, no pax in sight. texted, no reply. called and was told they called another uber. THEN she cancelled so I lyft will not even give my my f&%king $5 because they say I was supposed to cancel and mark it no-show. glad to see they are no better than uber in supporting drivers.