No rides

Stephls88

Anyone else notice virtually no rides since everything went crazy? I normally get $75-$80 in 3 hours and in the same time period I got one ride for $3.09

BadYota

Anyone else notice virtually no rides since everything went crazy? I normally get $75-$80 in 3 hours and in the same time period I got one ride for $3.09
I didn’t know they lowered it from $3.19. I noticed on the rider app that the price of Uber black is hardly anything at all. I almost need an excuse to take an Uber black somewhere just to see what it’s like. Last time I went out was Sunday and it was decently busy with beach bar surges. If I don’t see a surge I don’t drive though

Stephls88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn’t know they lowered it from $3.19. I noticed on the rider app that the price of Uber black is hardly anything at all. I almost need an excuse to take an Uber black somewhere just to see what it’s like. Last time I went out was Sunday and it was decently busy with beach bar surges. If I don’t see a surge I don’t drive though
It could be because I have the optional insurance. But I went out Saturday from 10am-noon and made $65. Yesterday was decent also but today sucked.
Post automatically merged:

Been busy in the evening. Non stop. But no surging. Less drivers. Still making over a 100 though.
That’s good to know! Where do you drive? I’m new to the area. I drove for 3 years in Baltimore. Been here for 2 weeks

Dmac1212

Everywhere really. But mandarin area been good. Monument atlantic always seems busy. I go where it takes me. Gonna try early morning tomorrow. Let you know

Stephls88

Thanks! I was around Baymeadows and the beaches area yesterday and nothing. Normally I get a lot in the world golf village area going towards St. John’s town center but yeah nothing.

Stephls88

That’s what I thought would happen :frown: I’m going this afternoon to see what happens

G8TRHATER

Added uber eats as well...thought it might be a good time to try, what made it hostile? Thanks for sharing. Be well