1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

No rides for an hour?!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia' started by Sicdude, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Sicdude

Sicdude New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    In the Lower Bucks area, I've been online for an hour on BOTH apps and haven't gotten a single ping. I may on a rare occasion have to wait maybe 15 mins, but this is crazy! I'd almost question system issues except that wouldn't make sense on both

2. anteetr

anteetr Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    Look at how many ants there are on the rider app for both. There's your answer.

Lots of xmas ants in lower bucks. It looks like center city with 10% of the population and 1% of the demand.

I been working this area for over 2 years and it has never been anywhere near as slow as it has been since thanksgiving.

IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1346.jpg IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1350.PNG

bwchubb and Sicdude like this.
  3. fastestcarz

fastestcarz Active Member

lol man you guys are good

4. OGT

OGT Well-Known Member

This ia awesome!! What did you think would happen when the cut yr is now 15yrs for a car?
    All you guys still using your 2010 or newer cars are idiots. Im looking for a $2500 2004 minivan lol. Im going to rip out the carpets and put rubber floors and weather tech floor mats. I will look for the drunkest paxes i can find from now on. I could care less if they write all over the seats in a 04. I will hit every bump and pothole and hope they puke :) seriously though get the cheapest car you can now.

5. anteetr

Driving:
    UberXL
    My New Years resolution is to buy a $1000 car for uber. The smaller and ****tier the better. Roll up windows a plus.

Gary_Philly and bobby747 like this.

6. OGT

OGT Well-Known Member

Do icecubs in a bag count as AC?

ScandaLeX and anteetr like this.
  7. anteetr

Driving:
    UberXL
    It will have A/C. But that's only because I want it for me.

I can't wait to start squeezing 4 poo pax into my Mirage for the lulz!

Pax: U gotta ox cord?
    Me: nah, but I got AM radio bruh

ScandaLeX, nm339242, ratethis and 2 others like this.
  8. OGT

OGT Well-Known Member

Have a big jug of tap water with a spout. Ask them if they want water in a plastic cup lol. If they spill it..... cha ching. :)

Lets have a contest who can have the crappiest uber car lmao but it has to pass inspection legally.

What is the cut off yr? Is it really 15 years?

fusionuber and anteetr like this.
  9. anteetr

Driving:
    UberXL
    2004 is the cutoff.

I found a good one the other day but I don't have $1000 right now. It was an 05 aveo I saw online. I posted a pic of it in another thread. Car was too nice to win the contest, but man was that thing tiny. Has room for 2 adults up front and 2 "little people" and maybe a small dog in the back.

BTW, loooove the tap water idea.****ing hysterical, lol!!!

10. paulmsr

paulmsr Well-Known Member

upper bucks has been the same way the last couple weeks, wayyyyyyy to many drivers in the area now

11. UberGeo

UberGeo Active Member

Yeah, let us know if you see any extras... I may get a beater too.

12. bobby747

bobby747 Well-Known Member

i got that wav van. full rubber floors mats and the seats better protection than a taxi..factory seat covers i bet $300 for a complete set,
    i am with you guys on buying older cars. makes perfect sense. my lease has not been paid for me since day.one.
    the benfit of what OGT says...as my rides so hard with conversion....is that you want major pukers on bad days . as this setup is so easy to clean....
    i say this but not really wanting it cause in all my rides carreer maybe inside car 5 pukers max..3 on outside....but older car is way to go..if i give wav back. i will get nice old 1 owner low mileage cheap van

13. bobby747

Drivers all want to be drivers when it's holidays .. to earn xtra... but not in f eb. When it's 5 degrees out...
    Doing pizza del... many years no one wanted to work summer and cold winter.. just holiday cash. Uber same ****....

14. bobby747

A.c with one good vent.. for the driver...4 Dr model.

Attached Files:

anteetr and fusionuber like this.
  15. Nitedriver

Nitedriver Well-Known Member

so how that works, I thought the wav was a lease ?? so u didn't have to pay ??

16. bobby747

Early on I knew you nt ride.. and work hard. I tried telling . You
    MY incentives are ubers and lyfts best.....
    I pay zero they pay me. Van plus big cash each week. Dont need THAT kiddie car wrap crap on here. 400 mth.. joke
    I average $30 plus each ride with bonus. .
    Yes i will pay for tires and breaks soon.
    Now I work 5 days a week to do $1500 as per killing my body to do 2k and longer hours.
    All laughed at lease....wav. was no joke... reg. Lease was
    I worked only Wed. I never worked so smart.......
    But wav driving sometimes people are really sick. And not for all.

Nitedriver likes this.
  17. Nitedriver

Nitedriver Well-Known Member

bro..you gotta open that phone line again..

18. fusionuber

fusionuber New Member

i need to get me a minivan seems like thats the best way to make money... may have hit up my auto auction connect

19. bobby747

I say this again..xl..outnumbers x by a ton.. go on customer app. A And see wait time..
    Xl... is nice. But with uber u get crashed with 4.75 cc hotel rides...look 4 yourself... a t bar close wait time x is 5 mins xl... is 1 min..u will see

20. 5StarPartner

5StarPartner Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    I just bought a ‘14 Camry at auction for 10k cash, kinda regretting the light interior already.

fusionuber and bobby747 like this.