No response from Uber regarding cleaning fee

HugoK

On Saturday one @@@@@@@@@ puked on back seat,
I took photos and send uber to claim cleaning fee but there is no response at all, already 3 days now,
What to do ?

HugoK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Um, you might want to try cleaning up the puke before it becomes a permanent stain.
I cleaned it right Away after DK head out, took photos and wipe out all disgusting vomit,
3 days no any response, don’t know why

Smitty in CT

The last time I had a "Puker", it took 3 hours to clean up the mess. I sent Uber photos, there response was, since I was back up and running the "same day" it couldn't have been that bad, they gave me $40... I had to go back and forth with their "so called" customer support for 3 - 4 days, they finally gave me the full cleaning fee, $150.. keep after them, the squeaky wheel gets the grease...

Amos69

If only you were in the US... you could have rounded up a small group of protesters right off the street, and have them loot his house :biggrin:
US? Oh they have looting and rioting ( as well as peaceful protests) all over the world! Don't feel special

https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-new...s-05-31-20/h_9efd5a6cf813599c718ccca9aa1ee8ed
Post automatically merged:

Try using Uber‘s Twitter account…

View attachment 469805
With the dramatic labor cuts, goober and Gryft drive help are more useless than usual. It does seem that public shaming is working in getting response so get tweeting

NOXDriver

Time to read up on filing an arbitration request. That will cost Uber money so they should get back to you sooner.

z_z_z_

I took photos and send uber to claim cleaning fee but there is no response at all, already 3 days now,
What to do ?
A while back some drivers figured out they could make false claims on cleaning fees by splashing some water and soggy cereal on their back seat, so now Uber is cracking down on them and not paying out. We will probably need to start recording video of the pax sitting in their own vomit to actually get paid.

That and they laid off all the customer support people, don't forget you're a "customer" too.

NotYetADriver

What to do ?
The more I visit this forum.....the more I come to the realization........ 💩

HugoK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Worth thing the When rider got out of car he disgusted his own puke and saying “ you gotta good clean this shit “

Jihad Me At Hello

As others have said, I think they're looking for a cleaning receipt from a 3rd party detailer/cleaning service.

As another person on these boards also said once, "if uber can consider us independent contractor drivers, why can't we consider ourselves independent contractor car detailers?"

I hear MS Word has some real snazzy looking receipt templates these days....