No quest week of Dec 24, 2018

RDWRER

I think it’s the opposite isn’t it? At least Christmas Eve should be busy so you’d think they need a lot of drivers but I’d wager that they’re banking on everyone driving anyway without a quest just for the chance of surge.

hulksmash

It’s the perfect time to experiment with no quest to see how many idiots will still chase base fares. Uber will then realize that it takes very little incentive, if any at all, to motivate them to drive. It will be the catalyst to reduce them further or eliminate them completely

AuxCordTherapy

I think it’s the opposite isn’t it? At least Christmas Eve should be busy so you’d think they need a lot of drivers but I’d wager that they’re banking on everyone driving anyway without a quest just for the chance of surge.
Muslims and most Asians and Africans don’t celebrate Christmas so to them it’s just another day and they’ll be out driving. Armenian Christmas is on January 6th (some celebrate both days) and Jews don’t drive uber, only Russian Jews. That should be more than enough drivers to handle the passengers and keep it from surging. The city is half empty and most of the wealthy people and millenials who came here for fame (stomach churning) have left L.A. for the holidays.

Last edited:

Woon

Muslims and most Asians and Africans don’t celebrate Christmas so to them it’s just another day and they’ll be out driving. Armenian Christmas is on January 6th (some celebrate both days) and Jews don’t drive uber, only Russian Jews. That should be more than enough drivers to handle the passengers and keep it from surging. The city is half empty and most of the wealthy people and millenials who came here for fame (stomach churning) have left L.A. for the holidays.
Most Asians do celebrate Christmas.
Lot of Asians are Christians.