No promotion this weekend?

BlG

Uber has offered me a promotion for doing 15-25 rides on the weekend for 5 weekends straight now, however they didn't give me anything this weekend. Did you other drivers have this change as well? Just curious....

Michael-MS

Uber has offered me a promotion for doing 15-25 rides on the weekend for 5 weekends straight now, however they didn't give me anything this weekend. Did you other drivers have this change as well? Just curious....
I had my usual one, plus boost. Is your rating lower? I don't know if that's a factor or not. In the past, if I did the promotion a few weeks in a row, it would skip a weekend then I'd get it again. I took that weekend off, so they probably figured they had to give it to me again since I'm their star driver. :wink:

BlG

I had my usual one, plus boost. Is your rating lower? I don't know if that's a factor or not. In the past, if I did the promotion a few weeks in a row, it would skip a weekend then I'd get it again. I took that weekend off, so they probably figured they had to give it to me again since I'm their star driver. :wink:
Oddly rating has risen from 4.89 to 4.9 in the past week.

Michael-MS

Oddly rating has risen from 4.89 to 4.9 in the past week.
Yeah, then just Uber cycling through their promotions with you. If you complete both tiers of a promotion too many times, you get a harder promotion. They try to motivate you. :wink: No promo is just a test to see if you need motivation at all. :cool:

BlG

Yeah, then just Uber cycling through their promotions with you. If you complete both tiers of a promotion too many times, you get a harder promotion. They try to motivate you. :wink: No promo is just a test to see if you need motivation at all. :cool:
Looks like I'll give them a nice tease of 5 highly rated rides then, no need to over due it without the usual incentive.