No Pings!.....totally slow

Hunter420

Whats going on? I don't understand why they don't put a cap on the amount of cars out there. Its not like pax are even ready in a 1/2 a second wait time!!! WTF. Im not making****
There new policy, just walk outside and a car will be there, wherever you are!
It takes 8 hours sometimes to make what I use to make in 3 hours!!!! Oh no problem!!! Its sick!!

Tedgey

It's exactly how uber wants it. Car on every block. They don't care about how much money you make. They just need asses in cars sitting on every block so it never surges again.
This is true. To the driver the billion car policy is ruinous. To Uber it makes perfect sense. But don't worry. Enough will quit to make it doable for a little while and then the newbs make a comeback, etc

hangtyte

So here's what you gotta do.

1. Run the PAX app and navigate to a less saturated place.
2. Stay off the main roads as many drivers frequent those.
3. Go to non-core places because less drivers there (unless you have the incentives).
4. Don't hang in WeHo / DTLA / Hollywood / Santa Monica.
5. You may have to deadmile some to find the PAX, but they're out there.

KekeLo

3. Go to non-core places because less drivers there (unless you have the incentives).

Ditto!!!!:rolleyes:

Shotime4

yea..ive been burning more gas because after each ride you can't stay in one place

Shotime4

inevitably drivers will fall off...but if one is to believe the numbers..Uber has at least 20K more drivers than they had last year...that many drivers will not quit

Hunter420

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No one is forcing "slave labor" on you. You are free to do something else.
When you buy a car and it goes from 35 dollars + too minimum wage in a few months. This Is entrapment! I don't get a regular job, then they so oh, lets cut your wage 75%... its not easy just to start a new job, when little. By little you suddenly are making less and less and driving more and more! This company should understand ethics and morals, besides all these scams, its unhealthy and demoralizing.

Nathan Diaz

Why are you driving in the first place? Quit and come back when it gets better. Those who've been driving for longer have no more right to drive than the newbs.
The problem is that we are all too greedy, somehow we all REALLY need that extra money (no we don't!). Well, now you got this situation, which is maybe the only thing that disgraceful company is not responsible for.

saucy05

No, it's definitely gotten worse. A cap would be too logical, but maybe if traffic gets bad enough the cities will force Uber to cap it.
That is the only way I can see uber putting a cap on the number of drivers. If the trend continuous uber and lyft drivers are going to clog up the already congested LA roads. I'm not sure what legal means the city can take to enforce such a law but uber might cave in if there is enough pressure from the public.

Other than that Uber won't put a cap on drivers. Because for them the more the merrier.

Spanky

I really don't get all this complaining. I go out get stacked pings in LA Core. Either Uber loves me which I don't think is the case or you're working it all wrong. Either way you need to work off the rider's app to position yourself to succeed. Ants come and go. Right now we are at the height of ant season. In the next four weeks they'll be gone.

DudeCity

When you buy a car and it goes from 35 dollars + too minimum wage in a few months. This Is entrapment! I don't get a regular job, then they so oh, lets cut your wage 75%... its not easy just to start a new job, when little. By little you suddenly are making less and less and driving more and more! This company should understand ethics and morals, besides all these scams, its unhealthy and demoralizing.
Ethics, Morals who r u talking about Fuber !

Gold rush is over bro now it's time to Recycle

Whats left Out............:eek: