• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No pings in over an hour and a half.

Ubermanpt

I worked until 11 last night and then decided to drive since I had 1.7 boost. Was slow at first around friendship heights but then I moved to AU and from there on it was busy non stop. I had to let a bunch of pool requests and non boost rides expire but got plenty of boost x rides. I stopped at 12:30 (normally don't drive after midnight) and if I would have kept driving the pings were still coming but I don't like taking the chance after midnight with drunks. Amazing when I was around AU how many drivers allows the pax to take drinks with them. I hit both $25 bonuses for the week for 5 rides between a certain time frame. Did all surge or boost working around 2 hours each time averaging $25-$30hr , happy with the week.

CrazyT

It's the Jewish Hoiday Rosh Hashanna Starts at sunset tonight and runs through Tuesday possibly one reason it's slower
Up here it was slow last night in the heavy Jewish neighborhoods. Usually the young ones head out as soon as the sun sets and they can. Haven't had any slow up this morning. Sunday as usual here. :biggrin:

aarondavid1010

You were probably in dc where it had incentives. So more drivers than riders . I knew it was gonna be this bad, so I took myself to the suberbes. Made a good $250
in what time?

Okay, thank you for sharing. You do realize you’re posting in the Washington DC forum?

In response to a post from a year and a half ago? :rolleyes:
still relevant to now. Whats not relevant is driving when no one wants to thats also when no one wants a ride "stupid face"

GGDaddy

in what time?

still relevant to now. Whats not relevant is driving when no one wants to thats also when no one wants a ride "stupid face"
I ask again, you do realize you’re posting in the Washington DC forum, when many riders DO take rides from 1-6am? How is it possibly relevant to learn that riders don’t ride during that time in your city? Nobody cares.

Your post is the walking definition of irrelevant. I might add, in some of the other threads here too.

aarondavid1010

I ask again, you do realize you’re posting in the Washington DC forum, when many riders DO take rides from 1-6am? How is it possibly relevant to learn that riders don’t ride during that time in your city? Nobody cares.

Your post is the walking definition of irrelevant. I might add, in some of the other threads here too.
So go work 1 to 6 where all the money is Oh right you dont want to lol