• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No pings in over an hour and a half.

ABC123DEF

The Transportation...er...I mean TECH Company wants 10 cars on every block. Never question The Tech Company. It knows best.

drexl_s

Is it really slow out here today or am I getting the shaft?
Don't be patient, start restariting your phone and reload the app. A few weeks back, had no ping..I waited..called uber..said no issue...four hours with no ping..in sf...crazy..sure enough..started working where I ended DF in middle of a pool ride.. you could have a glitch...happened to me..so go to busy spot and restart..good luck

Ubermanpt

But yea, everybody and their grandma drives on the weekends now.
The trick is to drive when no one else wants to. Think about that, folks.
Speaking of grandma 's, I've seen quite a few of those driving in the last few days.

Ubermanpt

Sitting in middle of boost area and getting pings with no boost. Got 2 and took those but didn't accept non boost pings. Are they trying to play games and think we'll accept pings thinking we think it is boost but it isn't?

leosc

Sitting in middle of boost area and getting pings with no boost. Got 2 and took those but didn't accept non boost pings. Are they trying to play games and think we'll accept pings thinking we think it is boost but it isn't?
Hit by a storm of UBERX WITH NO BOOST

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Complaints 0
Tpane Boston 33
DriverXlaoc Los Angeles & Orange County 20