No ping for 2 hours #Imdone

boonie

No ping for 2 hours in Hollywood after not accepting my last uber pool... Good night this is a joke I'm done never again

hbenaid404

I got my first trip after waiting for 1.5 hrs, and it's only a short distance trip. Must be a slow day today.

Digits

I was out in core for the guarantee and after 13 hrs I could only complete 9 trips. I accepted every ping. After 10pm I end up in Hollywood,so I think to myself 5hrs to complete as many short rides as possible and was determined to accept everything that buzzes. From 10pm to 2:45am, No ping at all... I was in front of the busiest clubs with hundreds of millennials around playing with their phones, hundreds of pickups in front of me. To kill my boredom and frustration I opened the rider app to watch the ants marching, they were everywhere,however they kept disappearing at an alarming rate and still no ping for me. Finally at 2:45am I get a ping, rider's rating 3.2, looks like nobody willing to accept her, so I went to pick up the poo left behind. Two nice girls going to culver city, surprisingly very well behaved and friendly,as they might have given up any chances of getting a ride back home. After dropping the rider, her friend wanted to request a ride for herself from within the car. The ping kept going to someone else. She handed me her phone for assistance. I tried about 15 times with her phone inches away from mine but the ping kept going to the same other driver every time who was about 4 mins away. At 3 am that is quite a distance. That cleared a lot of doubts in my mind and was kinda embarrassing in front of the pax. I love Uber. <3

Digits

I drove 20 miles back home after that with the app on. No ping. It's never ever happened. Is it a new algorithm that I'm missing?

GeladaMate

I was out in core for the guarantee and after 13 hrs I could only complete 9 trips. I accepted every ping. After 10pm I end up in Hollywood,so I think to myself 5hrs to complete as many short rides as possible and was determined to accept everything that buzzes. From 10pm to 2:45am, No ping at all... I was in front of the busiest clubs with hundreds of millennials around playing with their phones, hundreds of pickups in front of me. To kill my boredom and frustration I opened the rider app to watch the ants marching, they were everywhere,however they kept disappearing at an alarming rate and still no ping for me. Finally at 2:45am I get a ping, rider's rating 3.2, looks like nobody willing to accept her, so I went to pick up the poo left behind. Two nice girls going to culver city, surprisingly very well behaved and friendly,as they might have given up any chances of getting a ride back home. After dropping the rider, her friend wanted to request a ride for herself from within the car. The ping kept going to someone else. She handed me her phone for assistance. I tried about 15 times with her phone inches away from mine but the ping kept going to the same other driver every time who was about 4 mins away. At 3 am that is quite a distance. That cleared a lot of doubts in my mind and was kinda embarrassing in front of the pax. I love Uber. <3
Riders rated below 4 probably experience the boot once before and learn pretty fast that their shit isnt going to be tolerated. Good on the driver that set them straight before you got pooped on.