1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

No pay today.:-(

Discussion in 'Pay' started by HeathyrFeathyr, Jan 11, 2017.

1. HeathyrFeathyr

HeathyrFeathyr New Member

I always get it on Wednesday, nothing in my account today. I sent them a message, haven't heard anything. Anyone else?

2. chris1966

chris1966 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Any Luck?

3. HeathyrFeathyr

4. HeathyrFeathyr

IMG_7248.PNG
    Thanks for asking. They went on to say once I've put in the correct checking info and verify it could take up to 3 days to get my pay. However, nothing has changed with my info at all. I rec'd my pay last week just fine. Ugh:(

5. chris1966

chris1966 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Wow. That sucks. I hope they work that out quick. :(

HeathyrFeathyr likes this.

6. HeathyrFeathyr

Thanks Chris. I humored them and sent the same info again and I rec'd an email a little while ago saying they were resubmitting it and I should get in in 3-4 days.Boo

chris1966 likes this.
  7. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
  8. Rosel

Rosel New Member

Thanks for reaching out, Rosel. Happy to explain.

You should receive your weekly payment statement via email on Mondays, though it can take a few hours to receive it, so don't worry if you haven't seen the email by late afternoon or early evening. If you haven’t seen the email by late evening, please check your spam or junk mail filter.

Regarding your payment, you haven't received it because your payment is still in the process.

Uber calculates payments on a weekly cycle, which begins at 4:00am on Monday and goes to 3:59am the following Monday. This means that any trip taken on Monday after 4:00am will appear in the following week's payment statement.

On Monday, the old payment cycle ends and a new one begins.
    On Tuesday, partner statements are added to your dashboard at
    On Wednesday, payments are processed.
    On Thursday, payments are deposited.
    On Friday, payment should appear in your account, depending on your bank and normally it is earlier than Friday. Please let us know if it isn't there by Friday.

If you have any further questions, please just let us know.

9. Rosel

Rosel New Member

That's was the reply of UBER team Sydney to my inquiry why I have not paid today which I normally get pid on a Tuesday. Men and women we just need to wait it is true originally we get paid on Thursday of every week. But over the period of time for the last 3 years that I've been driving to UBER we get our money sometimes Tuesday night depending on our bank accounts but most probably if you are with westpac, CBA and ANZ you'll get it on Tuesday night but by policy that we signed when we signed up we should be getting paid on a Thursday so if UBER did not processed our pay earlier that normal Tuesday it is actually not delay. Because the policy we signed was Thursday. I am also getting paid every Tuesday night after 6pm and this happen for the last 3 years now... and getting our money on a tuesday as early as expected normal policy Thursday it is a Bunos to everyone. Relax they are good I am also affected to that what we called "Delayed" as some Of my bills also automatic deducted from my account on a Wednesday but it is now a lesson to everyone of us our normally pays that we signed during our signed up was Thursday so from now on I will be forwarding most of my debit from Wednesday to Thursday. UBER they never delay as per my experience after my 10 thousand trips in UBER platform Sydney. We just need to be organise.

10. Rosel

Rosel New Member

Thanks for reaching out, Rosel. Happy to explain.

You should receive your weekly payment statement via email on Mondays, though it can take a few hours to receive it, so don't worry if you haven't seen the email by late afternoon or early evening. If you haven’t seen the email by late evening, please check your spam or junk mail filter.

Regarding your payment, you haven't received it because your payment is still in the process.

Uber calculates payments on a weekly cycle, which begins at 4:00am on Monday and goes to 3:59am the following Monday. This means that any trip taken on Monday after 4:00am will appear in the following week's payment statement.

On Monday, the old payment cycle ends and a new one begins.
    On Tuesday, partner statements are added to your dashboard at
    On Wednesday, payments are processed.
    On Thursday, payments are deposited.
    On Friday, payment should appear in your account, depending on your bank and normally it is earlier than Friday. Please let us know if it isn't there by Friday.

If you have any further questions, please just let us know.

11. Brian G.

Brian G. Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    It's MLK fault haha