• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No out of town fee with LYFT?????

SlyWolf

No remove the 4. Thats not from that trip. I told you it shows you in the weekly earnings it doesnt show you in the actual trip for out of town rates. I got paid like 7$ out of town. Which is horrible. but they still paid it
You remove the 4 then is 79.83... damn uber really @@@@ed up on being more clear about this out of town jobs. Btw bro check your picture in the Tlc calculator you input 34 total miles for the trip and you input 37 miles out of town that’s not possible. I think by the new Tlc rules you should’ve gotten paid more for this trip

neteX

You remove the 4 then is 79.83... damn uber really @@@@ed up on being more clear about this out of town jobs. Btw bro check your picture in the Tlc calculator you input 34 total miles for the trip and you input 37 miles out of town that’s not possible. I think by the new Tlc rules you should’ve gotten paid more for this trip
Yeah I messed up, no re do it. You'll see. It shows u less than 70 but I got paid 74.

Either way on old rates. this would be a 61-63$ trip!

So these trips are still not worth it.
I rather do a 10 mile ride 30+ minutes in the city and get like 35$

Ubured

Bro Lyft is not paying refuse those rides and tell the rider exactly why!
Just for the record Lyft pays us every Tuesday in the form of a bonus for the previous week's OTs. Not much, a little over $3 for short OTs. Don't listen to all the Lyft haters and Uber employees on this site. It's been over compromised for a while now.