• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No out of town fee with LYFT?????

SlyWolf

Today I had a girl going from broadway/120 to westchester. I told her I wasn’t going to do the trip because her trip was going out of town and that Lyft is not paying me by the law on out of towntrips. She was pissed but I don’t care I ain’t doing out of town trips. Same with uber

Jimmy corleone

Today I had a girl going from broadway/120 to westchester. I told her I wasn’t going to do the trip because her trip was going out of town and that Lyft is not paying me by the law on out of towntrips. She was pissed but I don’t care I ain’t doing out of town trips. Same with uber
Good for you bro, send em my way i’ll Gladly take them

neteX

Uber paid me for out of town trip today.

michael7227

I cant see the bottom of the second one. all I see is the minute at .49 & 1.10 per mile
I thought Uber paid those by way of "tolls", Lyft was not paying and the jury is out on Juno.

What is the real story because I would love to tell an out of town Lyft rider the exact reason I am not taking the ride.

Rick N.

I thought Uber paid those by way of "tolls", Lyft was not paying and the jury is out on Juno.

What is the real story because I would love to tell an out of town Lyft rider the exact reason I am not taking the ride.
I don't think these idiots even know, I've been asking them to explain how they're calculating the ot rates but they all tell me the same thing, "this ride was calculated correctly" but don't answer my question to give me a break down of the calculation.

Lenny_yellow_cab

I don't think these idiots even know, I've been asking them to explain how they're calculating the ot rates but they all tell me the same thing, "this ride was calculated correctly" but don't answer my question to give me a break down of the calculation.
Same here.

SlyWolf

any other questions? uber pays fairly! it shows u in the tolls in weekly earnings!
Bro it makes no sense... total trip miles 34, yet 37 miles driven out of town ?? That doesn’t add up .... also uber just paid u regular rate

neteX

That part of the picture was not visible ...so 37.93+27.66+14.24+4=74.07? Cuz I get 83.83
No remove the 4. Thats not from that trip. I told you it shows you in the weekly earnings it doesnt show you in the actual trip for out of town rates. I got paid like 7$ out of town. Which is horrible. but they still paid it

but ay. on TLC calculator it says its correct so!..... Idk how many miles i drove out of town id say about 25ish