"no need to tip" policy

Lungshot

Uber really does a disservice to it's drivers with the "no need to tip" policy and then leaving it at that. A short comment like "but if you have the resources, by all means feel free to tip your driver" might help chip away at the 30% cut that Uber takes. I have no problem not receiving tips from those that aren't predisposed to do so, but when I pick up a group of high rollers, offer 'em some water, and get them to their destination safely and quickly without dick for a tip, I'm pissed! It's still cheaper than a cab! In my situation, tipping could be the difference between making some bank or just paying for my gas.

KMANDERSON

Uber really does a disservice to it's drivers with the "no need to tip" policy and then leaving it at that. A short comment like "but if you have the resources, by all means feel free to tip your driver" might help chip away at the 30% cut that Uber takes. I have no problem not receiving tips from those that aren't predisposed to do so, but when I pick up a group of high rollers, offer 'em some water, and get them to their destination safely and quickly without dick for a tip, I'm pissed! It's still cheaper than a cab! In my situation, tipping could be the difference between making some bank or just paying for my gas.
What surprise me is driver sign up for uber eats.with that no tipping slogan

Aga Muhlach

Out of all my rides this week booking well over $1000, I only collected $4 in cash tips. And I drive in the biggest tipping city in the world. Sux...SMMFH
Screenshot_2016-01-08-23-52-47.png

Stop giving out water and treats!!! Riders really don't care about that and the ones that do are cheap @@@@s anyways.
Wow!!! They're getting the ride for half the price of a taxi, better customer service and they want free shit on a $4 fare.....REALLY:rolleyes:

Lungshot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Water is not an expense, but more often than not i make around $0.60 per mile which covers the operating cost of my mini van, hardly worth it without tips.