1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

No morning routes at DLA7 today

Discussion in 'Flex' started by oicu812, Oct 11, 2018.

1. oicu812

oicu812

Checked in. Got DL scanned. Told to go home. :)

Now to email support to make sure.

2. BigJohn

BigJohn

Driving:
    UberX
    Yes something is going on at both DPS1 and DLA7. Tuesday morning I got a "new blocks available" message and when I looked there were 5 blocks available for DLA7, unheard of. The delivery I was expecting on Sunday from DPS1 finally was delivered late Tuesday and had a succession of 4 routing stickers on it. A friend in Diamond Bar who was expecting a delivery yesterday from DLA7 said it never showed up even though it said out for delivery at 9 something AM. He said it again shows out for delivery today.

Something must be going on with the van drivers.

3. oicu812

oicu812

DPS1 had construction. Now I see DLA7 has construction going about. And at least one truck was late.

4. BigJohn

BigJohn

Driving:
    UberX
    I just received an email talking about changes being made at some local delivery stations, so that must be what is going on.

5. oicu812

oicu812

Lots of things not for just for flex drivers. Some stations got remodeled breakrooms, bathrooms (DLA8), offices, etc.