• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No morning blocks in a month sat5

crimson.snwbnny

any one know exactly when the wh is moving. Weve been seeing less and less blocks. I used to work everyday in the morning and always saw a list for evenings but now. Im lucky to catch even an evening block. They say its because the wh is moving.

Any other locations experience something similar in the past?

dantiv

any one know exactly when the wh is moving. Weve been seeing less and less blocks. I used to work everyday in the morning and always saw a list for evenings but now. Im lucky to catch even an evening block. They say its because the wh is moving.

Any other locations experience something similar in the past?
Yes, same in San Diego. No morning blocks for 2 months now. The warehouse is full of white vans. This gig is dead.

uberer2016

Seems like its the same everywhere. No more morning blocks because morning deliveries all go to white vans. So now its harder to work 2 blocks a day but on the bright side, i'm really digging the $108/4hr blocks. Traffic's a nightmare but at least i get paid for sitting in traffic.

oicu812

If true then Amazon is back to soft blocking again. No blocks show up for me
Have you tried the typical sign out, clear cache, clear data, sign back in method? I got an update and installed it and it was no longer showing me blocks. After I signed out, clear cache, clear data, signed back in, I was able to see blocks again.

OJL

I'll take a $108 4hr afternoon any day over a $72 4 hr morning block.[/QUOTE How long do those afternoon blocks take though? Are you working most of or the full 4hrs? Last week I had a 10am block and was done by 10:40am, which included picking and loading my route and driving 8min. to the 1st stop. I'll take $72 for that any day!