1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

No morning blocks in a month sat5

Discussion in 'Flex' started by crimson.snwbnny, Oct 18, 2018.

1. any one know exactly when the wh is moving. Weve been seeing less and less blocks. I used to work everyday in the morning and always saw a list for evenings but now. Im lucky to catch even an evening block. They say its because the wh is moving.

Any other locations experience something similar in the past?

2. Yep in Dallas area most have gone to white vans

3. dantiv

dantiv

Yes, same in San Diego. No morning blocks for 2 months now. The warehouse is full of white vans. This gig is dead.

4. oicu812

oicu812

I'll take a $108 4hr afternoon any day over a $72 4 hr morning block.

uberer2016 and nighthawk398 like this.
  5. dantiv

dantiv

Well here in San Diego, the $54 3 hour morning blocks are nonexistent as well. All white vans now.

6. oicu812

oicu812

Are there any blocks after 12pm?

7. Zap

Zap

Driving:
    UberX
    I've never seen a block before 5 PM out this way.

8. There's always blocks starting at 10, some even 9:30 for Logistics in 3 diff parts of San Diego county.

9. dantiv

dantiv

If true then Amazon is back to soft blocking again. No blocks show up for me

10. uberer2016

uberer2016

Driving:
    Lyft
    Seems like its the same everywhere. No more morning blocks because morning deliveries all go to white vans. So now its harder to work 2 blocks a day but on the bright side, i'm really digging the $108/4hr blocks. Traffic's a nightmare but at least i get paid for sitting in traffic.

11. oicu812

oicu812

Have you tried the typical sign out, clear cache, clear data, sign back in method? I got an update and installed it and it was no longer showing me blocks. After I signed out, clear cache, clear data, signed back in, I was able to see blocks again.

12. OJL

OJL