No more Ubering....

RedCloud

...for me.
I finally found full time, regular job in New Orleans. My girlfriend also. She was also full time UBER driver like me. It is such a big relief for us that we do not need to depend any longer from driving 10 hours per day.
I hope that you guys will also be able to move on from UBER soon (if that is what is your goal).
We will be now UBER and LYFT passengers that always give 5 stars and tips for all decent drivers out there.

Thank you for all help here on this forum, good luck on the streets and be safe! I will see you on the road from back seat of your car!
Take care!

RedCloud

...for me.
I finally found full time, regular job in New Orleans. My girlfriend also. She was also full time UBER driver like me. It is such a big relief for us that we do not need to depend any longer from driving 10 hours per day.
I hope that you guys will also be able to move on from UBER soon (if that is what is your goal).
We will be now UBER and LYFT passengers that always give 5 stars and tips for all decent drivers out there.

Thank you for all help here on this forum, good luck on the streets and be safe! I will see you on the road from back seat of your car!
Take care!

RedCloud
GREAT, CONGRATS!!!!

Nolagal71

...for me.

Take care!

RedCloud
Uber is pulling out of New Orleans so you won't be seeing anyone from the backseat of an Uber soon.
Oh, and congrats on finding someone's clock to punch everyday for a pittance wage. Hopefully you'll find your way to independence soon.

Nolagal71

1. I prefer to be referred to with feminine pronouns regardless of my gender.
2. I do drive people around for money but I keep ALL the money I charge my passengers.
3. You want my source? I said it and that's all you need to know.
4. I couldn't care less about getting a rise out of anyone in this group.
5. Real hustlers always have a couple of back up plans. So Uber has never been a "job" I depended on.
Have a pleasant evening.

stevedmc

1. I prefer to be referred to with feminine pronouns regardless of my gender.
2. I do drive people around for money but I keep ALL the money I charge my passengers.
3. You want my source? I said it and that's all you need to know.
4. I couldn't care less about getting a rise out of anyone in this group.
5. Real hustlers always have a couple of back up plans. So Uber has never been a "job" I depended on.
Have a pleasant evening.
Domino's pizza?

Ladybugg3

Uber is pulling out of New Orleans so you won't be seeing anyone from the backseat of an Uber soon.
Oh, and congrats on finding someone's clock to punch everyday for a pittance wage. Hopefully you'll find your way to independence soon.
Says who I haven't heard that

tohunt4me

...for me.

Take care!

RedCloud
Good luck !

Nolagal71

Tax man going to skin you alive if they catch you Nolagal.

Be careful.
Who is this tax man you speak of? I don't pay your government's taxes. Never have, never will. And before anyone starts talking about immigrants, think about it, then don't. My people were here thousands of years before Europeans came here with their rules and taxes... And diseases.

canyon

Great, one of Obamas minions. Tell you what why dont you go to San Fran. they need you there. Nolagal71

Nolagal71

Great, one of Obamas minions. Tell you what why dont you go to San Fran. they need you there. Nolagal71
I know you aren't calling me a minion of your president. Your government is laughable at best. Why would I go to Frisco? I'm from here, my people are from here. What help could i provide them? I'm about my dollars baby, not the well being of strangers.

tohunt4me

I know you aren't calling me a minion of your president. Your government is laughable at best. Why would I go to Frisco? I'm from here, my people are from here. What help could i provide them? I'm about my dollars baby, not the well being of strangers.
Them Europeans Dollars got you.

You playing the game.

Passing go.