• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

NO more UberBlack in San Diego?

Funky Monkey

I suppose if you're a family of 6 with a ton of bags you know to request an Uber Black SUV or to book with a professional service. It would suck to request a dozen XLs and still not get a Suburban, Yukon XL etc. Oops, we missed our flight honey

Nobo

I suppose if you're a family of 6 with a ton of bags you know to request an Uber Black SUV or to book with a professional service. It would suck to request a dozen XLs and still not get a Suburban, Yukon XL etc. Oops, we missed our flight honey
cheaper to just get 2 uber X :O

Ssgcraig

You're not fitting a family of 6 with a ton of bags in a Yukon. I get your point though. I thought Martha Stewart ordered a black and got a dirty crappy old vehicle and that's when Uber started to crack down.