No more surges in Miami

roopie008

I have been doing Uber for 6 months. It was good in the beginning, but not worth it anymore. For those of us that drive in big busy cities. Chances are higher for accidents and everything else is more expensive(tolls, insurance, etc.)I noticed I do not get any surge price areas. The areas are now cut smaller. By the time I get into a surge area. It's gone. That's how I make my money. Drove last night for 8 hrs consistently and only made 90 bucks. After fuel and a cheap dinner and a soda, walked away with 70 bucks. How am I suppose to go home and tell my family I only made 70 bucks and I was out of the house for 8 hours. Shame on you Uber for feeding people false hope. Karma is a b&$)@$and it will come for you. Don't you see all the drivers now starting to rally together in other cities. The empire will crumble soon. Uber is being too greedy by taking 20%. Just wanted to vent before I quit. Thanks for reading.

Thatendedbadly

Uber is being too greedy by taking 20%. Just wanted to vent before I quit. Thanks for reading.
Try doing it at .30/.30 with Uber taking 28%. I feel your pain, however. Went from 30 hours in my 1st full week to 8 fares this week, haven't drove since Wednesday. Not worth it. Uber sent me an email telling me that I need to have an inspection to be compliant with City of Detroit regulations, not sure if I want to spend the $19.95.

They do this shit to every driver ...I wrote months ago its better to work for Walmart min.wage is $10 an hour and you work less and have no expenses
Simple math bro