No more strollers. Damages my hatchback trunk

nash801

For now on when I see a stroller it's cancel and proceed. They always put scuff and dirt marks in the back of my hatchback

Last edited:

Uberantman

If you use a little elbow grease, it should come right off.

With your own vehicle, always insist on loading items into your trunk. It saves you a lot of problems in the long run, plus you get to run the meter longer.

Uberdancer

Yeah!!! ... tough talkin' mucho macho super stupor Uber drivin' dewds have nuttin' to do wid strollers, wheelchairs, coolers, trikes, an' shopping carts, an' udder sissy stuff ...

roadman

For now on when I see a stroller it's cancel and proceed. They always put scuff and dirt marks in the back of my hatchback
man i dunno that's a tuff one. I really don't care too much about scuff and dirt marks. really more concerned about the lack of a car seat but some of them strollers have the snap in car seats.

if they text me in advance about a stroller then yeah I probably won't go depending on how busy it is. But if I already drive there I kind of want to get paid something.

tohunt4me

Did You load it or did they load it ?
You car is Now a tool.
You make money with it.
Wheel chairs are even bulkier to fit in trunk.
You CAN NOT CANCEL on wheel chair riders legally.

man i dunno that's a tuff one. I really don't care too much about scuff and dirt marks. really more concerned about the lack of a car seat but some of them strollers have the snap in car seats.

if they text me in advance about a stroller then yeah I probably won't go depending on how busy it is. But if I already drive there I kind of want to get paid something.
I have no problem with strollers.
I do have a problem with them handing a 1 year old a sleeve of crackers in my back seat .

nash801

Did You load it or did they load it ?
You car is Now a tool.
You make money with it.
Wheel chairs are even bulkier to fit in trunk.
You CAN NOT CANCEL on wheel chair riders legally.

I have no problem with strollers.
I do have a problem with them handing a 1 year old a sleeve of crackers in my back seat .
What is a sleeve of crackers?

tohunt4me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-11-07-03-33.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-07-03-33.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2017-09-11-07-08-02.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-07-08-02.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 25