No more Pool

soonsoon

Four pool rides today all surge and they underpay on 3. This is contagious and spreading!

I provided Trip IDs and explanation and this is the reply I get. is there an attorney in the house?

Aug 19

Thanks for writing in regarding this incorrect fare,

I am currently investigating in this issue and I can see that the fare indicated on the specific Trip ID you provided me does not match.
In order for me to adjust the fare to the exact amount, I would need you to provide me the exact Pick Up and Drop Off location for the specific trip including the Date and Time.

Thank you so much for your patience, we will be more than willing to assist you on this concern once you have already provided the information needed.

To get the said information, kindly visit Partner Dashboard under "Trip History". I appreciate your patronage.

Last edited:

soonsoon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way the information he's asking is in the Trip ID I provided.

soonsoon

I'm really stomped at how to handle this situation. All four pool rides were 1.9 to 2.1 surge. Hard to cancel at these rates.

Ububu

Was there a note on their part stating the fare had been adjusted??? On your statement, under the 'blue triangle'link? Anything?

soonsoon

Was there a note on their part stating the fare had been adjusted??? On your statement, under the 'blue triangle'link? Anything?
they'll eventually adust it but my point is Uber is stealing from us and unless we catch it and challenge it, you will never see a dime. I just wanted show the kind of business this 50 billion dollar is operating.

Ububu

they'll eventually adust it but my point is Uber is stealing from us and unless we catch it and challenge it, you will never see a dime. I just wanted show the kind of business this 50 billion dollar is operating.
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but could you please tell me: Was there a NOTATION in your payment statements for these rides stating they had modified your fare? Or was there no indication of any changes?

uberZ

So due to the system changes indicating how many riders are in the pool. The idiot coders have basically come up with yet another way to @@@@ us over.

Looks like they copy pasted the same bullshit code they use for uberfresh (indicating how many meals you have in your car) which was a @@@@ing nightmare.My payments where short on average 50 bucks a week the one month I drive for fresh.

(Fresh divers will know what I'm talking about.)

I suggest if you take pool rides.

Use an app like ubermeter and screen shot your fare. Screen shot your surge
And after every pool ride request a fare adjustment. And make sure they adjust it...

Make sure you state how much the fare is. If you leave it up to uber they will short you every time. Demand your money....

The thing is..... They are charging the rider less. Because of the @@@@ed up code. Idiots!

On a side note.. I've received an email stating they adjusted a fair and calculated the surge...The fair was adjust but without the surge!

CaptainJackLA

as usual, you got another @@@@ing moron that is braid dead. i had to get my exact address info from google maps on the phone, under the history. that part was easy, but when mine is missing i don't have a trip id. only the address, approx time for pickup and drop off, and the name if i remember it. that's why i'll start writing down the pax name and times from now on. just so i don't get screwed over.

LA#1x3

For all those drivers typing in just don't do uber pool, I agree with u 100% cancel those pool so other drivers can get more rides and the pax already get a freakn cheap ride woow men how cheap u gota be to split a 4$ fare. I mean come on men give it a rest order a regular ride. Anyway as to my point if u start canceling a lot of uber pool rides ull get a email from uber saying that u haven't been doing a lot of uber pool and that ur account can be deactivated I'm sure some drivers got that ready

soonsoon

Ubers reply to underpaid Pool Fare.

Aug 19,
Thanks for writing in. Happy to look into this for you. We always want to make sure you are paid accurately.

Looking at the trip, it looks like the fare was incorrect. No worries, I went ahead and adjust the fare to $10.30.

* Next Day

Hello? the payment still shows unchanged.

*Today

Uber
Aug 21
So sorry to hear about what happened.

We're currently experiencing system issue in processing fare adjustment, but as of this moment our engineering team is working very hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible so I appreciate your patience and as soon as our system gets back I will more than happy to adjust the fare.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best,

Last edited:

CaptainJackLA

Erwin Jr Enriquez (Uber)

Aug 19, 23:22
Thanks for writing in. Happy to look into this for you. We always want to make sure you are paid accurately.

Looking at the trip, it looks like the fare was incorrect. No worries, I went ahead and adjust the fare to $10.30.

* Next Day

*Today

Erwin Jr Enriquez (Uber)

Aug 21, 00:30

We're currently experiencing system issue in processing fare adjustment, but as of this moment our engineering team is working very hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible so I appreciate your patience and as soon as our system gets back I will more than happy to adjust the fare.

Best,
Erwin Jr Enriquez
help.uber.com
BULLSHIT again. I'm still waiting for my response.

soonsoon

BULLSHIT again. I'm still waiting for my response.
Yup! Not only are they stealing from us, NOW it's seems like they're milking the adjustment..like we don't have anything BETTER to do than to GO over our trips to make sure it's correct and NOW we have to babysit to make sure it gets corrected! what a JOKE!

bscott

Rule #1
Instruct FUBAR to cease sending all texts

Rule#2
Same with email with the exception of daily and weekly summaries

Rule#3
Skip and cancel all undesirable pings

Rule#4
@@@@ FUBAR!!

LA#1x3

Erwin Jr Enriquez (Uber)

Aug 19, 23:22

* Next Day

*Today

Erwin Jr Enriquez (Uber)

Aug 21, 00:30

Best,
Erwin Jr Enriquez
help.uber.com
Wow r u fkn kidding me can u imagin how many errors have gone not noticed woow look at these mofos. So know I gota waiste my time looking into all my pool rides to see if they screwed me or not. Or I can just cancel on pool that's sounds better.