• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No more passenger payment details

gabesdaddee

I haven't taken a Lyft ride in months. And it's antics like this that caused it. One time I pick up a ride in Montvale NJ to Spring Valley NY. It's literally 2 towns over. The guy was a nice guy, and he is telling me that Lyft charged the guy $23. I couldn't believe it. Drop him off and lo and behold, he wasn't lying. Out of the $23 they gave me $5. I was livid, so I sent them a message. Their response was that they forgot to reimburse the tolls to me and they gave me an additional $10, or something like that. Here's the kicker, there is no toll going from NJ to upstate NY.

joebo1963

I haven't taken a Lyft ride in months. And it's antics like this that caused it. One time I pick up a ride in Montvale NJ to Spring Valley NY. It's literally 2 towns over. The guy was a nice guy, and he is telling me that Lyft charged the guy $23. I couldn't believe it. Drop him off and lo and behold, he wasn't lying. Out of the $23 they gave me $5. I was livid, so I sent them a message. Their response was that they forgot to reimburse the tolls to me and they gave me an additional $10, or something like that. Here's the kicker, there is no toll going from NJ to upstate NY.
I was livid and very next ride I arrive and see it’s a $4 ride luckily she didn’t beat the clock and I got the $5. Screw em

Flier5425

The information you are looking for can be gotten from the Lyft web site. Go into Driving History and pick the week to review. When there pick the ride to review. There will be a "View earnings breakdown" you can then click onto. This will get you what you are looking for.

UberLyftDriverGuy

The information you are looking for can be gotten from the Lyft web site. Go into Driving History and pick the week to review. When there pick the ride to review. There will be a "View earnings breakdown" you can then click onto. This will get you what you are looking for.
They (Gryft) just keep trying to bury the info! They (Gryft and Scruber) are getting shadier by the day!

VanGuy

They (Gryft) just keep trying to bury the info! They (Gryft and Scruber) are getting shadier by the day!
A year from now: Haha, it's still there, you just need to burn some incense and summon the spirit of Sam Winchester to help you dig it up. :smiles:

XPG

That's Lyft for you! Always following Uber's footsteps in order to be evil.

I will make sure every ride finish with a simple line. "Your ride was $15, here is the screen."

nouberipo

What the hell is this???? No more visibility into what pax pays????

View attachment 363640
Over the three years of driving I have had up to 80% of the fare taken and you can only imagine my excitement at seeing that. That is when I realized that being robbed was my own fault so I only drive surge AND knowing that I am getting paid fairly otherwise I cancel the trip. I am sure that other drivers have gotten very upset seeing that the norm is to take over 50% of the fare even though they told investors (lied to investors) in their prospectus that the average rate take is 23%......lmfao. So, now drivers won't be able to see what the paxoles are actually paying so it is now up to us to let the paxoles know how much we are likely getting paid and let them tell us what they are being charged. That way we can have paxoles get upset and drivers get upset. This house of cards is NOT good for society.....this sort of business model belongs in the third world where cheating, corruption, lying, and lack of any ethics are the norm.

Amos69

Over the three years of driving I have had up to 80% of the fare taken and you can only imagine my excitement at seeing that. That is when I realized that being robbed was my own fault so I only drive surge AND knowing that I am getting paid fairly otherwise I cancel the trip. I am sure that other drivers have gotten very upset seeing that the norm is to take over 50% of the fare even though they told investors (lied to investors) in their prospectus that the average rate take is 23%......lmfao. So, now drivers won't be able to see what the paxoles are actually paying so it is now up to us to let the paxoles know how much we are likely getting paid and let them tell us what they are being charged. That way we can have paxoles get upset and drivers get upset. This house of cards is NOT good for society.....this sort of business model belongs in the third world where cheating, corruption, lying, and lack of any ethics are the norm.
Gryft average take of my fares is around 21%. I have at least two a day that they lose money on.

Amos69

Gryft average.jpg
This was last week. Gryft no longer provides ride detail in the app. I will try to keep up on it in the dashboard

@New2This what's yours?

Amos69

I don't see how u think $10 to Lyft and $23 to you comes out to 21% might wanna check that math...
No offense, but you didn't ask for my most profitable RIDE. What you did ask for is right there in that screenshot.