• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

No more IP at airport?

Inshur

Thomaswoo

Dropped off at jfk then logged me off that says lot is full , ok , Jfk is full ! Another dropped off at lga then logged me off say lot is full again , but I check the LGA is ZERO driver there when Uber logged me off .. what they playing

comrademario

Look. IP depends on whether or not there's someone even available to instantly match you with. Sometimes there isn't anyone to get IPed with. If you dropped someone off at Terminal 4 at JFK and there isn't someone requesting a cab at arrivals then you won't get the IP. 90% of my IP comes from the same terminal that I dropped them off at. If there is no one requesting cabs you won't get IP. It's as simple as that.

Therefore the answer is it DEPENDS. If lots of people are ordering cabs at terminals you will get the IP.

Mad Scorpion

Look. IP depends on whether or not there's someone even available to instantly match you with. Sometimes there isn't anyone to get IPed with. If you dropped someone off at Terminal 4 at JFK and there isn't someone requesting a cab at arrivals then you won't get the IP. 90% of my IP comes from the same terminal that I dropped them off at. If there is no one requesting cabs you won't get IP. It's as simple as that.

Therefore the answer is it DEPENDS. If lots of people are ordering cabs at terminals you will get the IP.
At least we have one rational person that understands how this works

FuberNYC

Lyft IP is usually useless and a waste of time and $, they will only give you 💩 rides that no one wants (if they are generous enough to even give it to you) Now with Uber, it's hit or miss, you could actually get some decent long rides.