No more daily snacks?!

BadYota

Anybody actually consistently redeem their daily snacks? I got my subway sandwich once and it was such a hassle and waste of time that I never did it again. I can see why they discontinued it as Subway cannot probably give out enough cookies and drinks to not go bankrupt especially since most local stores are small franchises
ACE71FA1-3291-40A7-B86F-A575519EEF62.jpeg

OldBay

Going into a subway and being denied the promotion is humiliating. It happened twice. Actually I was thinking, "how pathetic am I that I am upset that I didn't get a free $7 meal?"

I got three free subs over the same period. The majority of them didn't honor the promotion, only one shop did.

Bubsie

Going into a subway and being denied the promotion is humiliating. It happened twice. Actually I was thinking, "how pathetic am I that I am upset that I didn't get a free $7 meal?"

I got three free subs over the same period. The majority of them didn't honor the promotion, only one shop did.
$7 bucks is two min fare rides for me. There's no shame in asking for what Uber promised you

rideshareapphero

I always asked the employee if they were doing the uber promotion, all of them said yes, the next time I didn't ask just showed the promotion, it was a nice a promotion but it's not a big deal for me that they discontinued it.

Trafficat

I was denied at a few different subways. I finally actually got a 6" sub and a drink for a retired penniless woman, but the subway guy, who refused to give any smile and acted ticked off with everything I said wouldn't give me the drink for free, so the $5 bill I had for him for a tip went $2 for the drink and $3 for him instead.

I'm glad this ridiculous "offer" is gone.

Chorch

I had the subs and cookies many times. It was a cool thing. It bothers me that they took it out. I don’t care if you call me a seal or whatever you want to call me.
I was promised a promotion, and I want to have it. This is bs.

Now there’s no difference between badges, or “levels”. It’s pointless.

BadYota

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was denied at a few different subways. I finally actually got a 6" sub and a drink for a retired penniless woman, but the subway guy, who refused to give any smile and acted ticked off with everything I said wouldn't give me the drink for free, so the $5 bill I had for him for a tip went $2 for the drink and $3 for him instead.

I'm glad this ridiculous "offer" is gone.
Why would you tip the subway dude across the counter?

Trafficat

Why would you tip the subway dude across the counter?
I thought you were supposed to tip sandwich makers at these types of places. I was taught that the tip was supposed to be $1 or $2 per sandwich made, but usually tip a $5 bill for 1-3 sandwiches.
Post automatically merged:

I had the subs and cookies many times. It was a cool thing. It bothers me that they took it out. I don’t care if you call me a seal or whatever you want to call me.
I was promised a promotion, and I want to have it. This is bs.

Now there’s no difference between badges, or “levels”. It’s pointless.
Uber Debit card gives more percent back on gas for higher UberPro levels.

Chorch

I thought you were supposed to tip sandwich makers at these types of places. I was taught that the tip was supposed to be $1 or $2 per sandwich made, but usually tip a $5 bill for 1-3 sandwiches.
Post automatically merged:

Uber Debit card gives more percent back on gas for higher UberPro levels.
But having an Uber Debit card is a bad idea to begin with...