No More 6 Destinations, Back to 2.

njctuberx

I just saw this, but I'm not in the area so I don't know if it's new or not. I was looking forward to using this when I'm back for visits, but they could have at least gone down to 3 or 4, or just kept it at 6! Oh well. :frown:
20170927_220354.jpg

Not in NJ market. I used the DF today. No changes. YET. I did drop off in NYC last weekend and got the same message when I was there coming back. It went away when I crossed the river into .63 land. You got the message because you may be in the market that turned into 2DFs.
Also i won't be surprised if they took 4of my breads away.

njctuberx

Not in NJ market. I used the DF today. No changes. YET. I did drop off in NYC last weekend and got the same message when I was there coming back. It went away when I crossed the river into .63 land. You got the message because you may be in the market that turned into 2DFs.
Also i won't be surprised if they took 4of my breads away.
It probably thinks I'm in El Paso but it looks nationwide starting on the 28th.

HudsonDriver4Hire

I'm just waiting for a ride sharing app that only charges a flat fee a week instead of 30% off every single ride and advertises the hell out of it to drivers and passengers , that's really all it takes to take down all these conniving apps Uber, Lyft, etc.. If only I knew how to develop an app, hope somebody steps up soon and change the game.

njctuberx

They should have destination in New jersey only filter. They should let you pick the areas you dont want to drive.,.
That would work. If someone's going from Union City to JFK, there's no reason the pox can't wait a few more minutes for a TLC.

What happened to 180 Days of Change?

morons. I didn't even get an e-mail.
Maybe the new Travis guy is trying an initial tough stance with drivers?

freeFromUber

I'll post it in all 3 threads:

Aaron Schildkrout is the exec. who instituted and most recently took away 4 of our 6 df's. He's apparently the 180 Days of Change boss. For anyone who wants to let him know how you feel about his decisions, his email is:

[email protected]
I just sent him an e mail with a lot of details..,,and a legit request to CALL ME ..,keep you posted.

Last edited: