No live 24/7 calls support

autofill

Anyone has access to Lyft’s live 24/7 calls support? Lyft claims it’s active since Sept 25th but I don’t see it anywhere in Help center.

Never mind I finally found it but it took 6-7 steps to get there.

Last edited:

KMANDERSON

Anyone has access to Lyft’s live 24/7 calls support? Lyft claims it’s active since Sept 25th but I don’t see it anywhere in Help center.

Never mind I finally found it but it took 6-7 steps to get there.
What the number?

autofill

I thought it was similar to ubers,where you see the number.Im not sure if uber changes every time but I think the same number.
In order to access Lyft’s 24/7 Support “Call Me” button in the driver’s app, you have to go through 10-15 steps before the Call Me button appears. It’s just as ridiculous as how Lyft used to hide your last trip earnings. By the time you get to the Call Me button, you probably be dead on the side of the road.

In driver’s app, go to Help Center then scroll to the bottom to Contact Support. Fill out all the required * info on the contact support form and the captcha security stating you are not a robot. After passing the captcha security, you will see the “Call Me” button appear for you to enter your phone number so they can call you back. There is no number for you to call them.

But don’t worry folks, I done the leg work for you already. No need to use your worthless driver’s app. Just bookmark this webpage then scroll towards the bottom to see the “Call Me” button: https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/214216957-How-to-get-help

chitown73

:rolleyes:
In order to access Lyft’s 24/7 Support “Call Me” button in the driver’s app, you have to go through 10-15 steps before the Call Me button appears. It’s just as ridiculous as how Lyft used to hide your last trip earnings. By the time you get to the Call Me button, you probably be dead on the side of the road.

In driver’s app, go to Help Center then scroll to the bottom to Contact Support. Fill out all the required * info on the contact support form and the captcha security stating you are not a robot. After passing the captcha security, you will see the “Call Me” button appear for you to enter your phone number so they can call you back. There is no number for you to call them.

But don’t worry folks, I done the leg work for you already. No need to use your worthless driver’s app. Just bookmark this webpage then scroll towards the bottom to see the “Call Me” button: https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/214216957-How-to-get-help
Awesome work... IF you want to speak to their "Spanish support team"

Attachments

• IMG_1317.PNG
    IMG_1317.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 48

chitown73

You right. I didn’t catch that. Then we have no choice but to learn Spanish asap to get quick support.
Well if their phone support is anything like Uber's, it probably won't make much difference. Uber's support team (both email and phone) barely speak or understand English to begin with.