No Fair. This is supposed to be only an X driver issue

LAWeasel

We XL drivers get our share of abusers, home depot, IKEA, Costco, etc... but the multi-stop errand runs are supposed to be reserved for X ants.

Trip itenarary:
1.2 miles to CVS
Chick fila drive thru
Back to starting point

Pax: did I put this in right?
Me: I think so, but I'm trying to figure out how to cancel it.
Pax: Why?
Me: Because this is severe abuse of the platform. I will not wait for you at CVS nor will I wait at a drive thru, and I don't allow fast food in my car. It stinks.
Pax: ok, then just take me to CVS.
Me (after driving 5 feet). Please exit my vehicle, the trip is cancelled.
Pax: I'll put it in again.
Me: that's fine, another driver will show up, now please exit my vehicle.
Pax: slams door and yells what horrible service we offer.

Now, is there a way to see multi-stops like you can on Lyft, before starting the trip?

MOJAVE MADMAN

We XL drivers get our share of abusers, home depot, IKEA, Costco, etc... but the multi-stop errand runs are supposed to be reserved for X ants.

Trip itenarary:
1.2 miles to CVS
Chick fila drive thru
Back to starting point

Me: Because this is severe abuse of the platform. I will not wait for you at CVS nor will I wait at a drive thru, and I don't allow fast food in my car. It stinks.

Now, is there a way to see multi-stops like you can on Lyft, before starting the trip?

Just take them to the first stop and end the ride and zoom off

I do that instead of argue with them

If they leave anything it goes on the sidewalk

sadboy

I cant see mult trips until I start the trip in either platform.
Post automatically merged:

Not worth it, PAX will 1 star them and can make up anything about the driver to get a free ride. Why take a chance...
This is why you dont start a trip too soon until you size up your pax.

Korean Ant

Trip itenarary:
1.2 miles to CVS
Chick fila drive thru
Back to starting point

As soon as u start the trip, if the rider entered the stop/s correctly. U would see those stops both in the map n the app.

Carbuncle

Trip itenarary:
1.2 miles to CVS
Chick fila drive thru
Back to starting point

There’s no way in hell I’d let people use my SUV to haul all that interior destroying crap.

There’s only one way to end bullying.

LAWeasel

A

Absolutely not. That's a definite one star in exchange for $4.50. Not worth it.

I cant see mult trips until I start the trip in either platform.
On Lyft you can see it when you hit arrive. Click on the pax icon in lower left.

Korean Ant

Trip itenarary:
1.2 miles to CVS
Chick fila drive thru
Back to starting point

Ur making me feel like a real ant here.
Bcuz i do those on the daily. lol ??????

I have alot of multiple stop trips. In the beginning, im like YES, until we are going few blocks to pick up his gf, and then to the liquor store, and to the club.
Total 3 miles ?

I let them drink, snore, vape, eat, whatever they want. ?????????????????

LAWeasel

There’s no way in hell I’d let people use my SUV to haul all that interior destroying crap.

There’s only one way to end bullying.
On Lyft it's easy. You can see the store names and decline. Uber tries to trick drivers, so those are either shuffle, cancel or confront pax and make them cancel (severe abuse like HD).

IdoThisPartTime

What kind of car do you drive? I believe it also qualifies for select right? I read that somewhere. If so it’s not the pax or X driver fault, it’s yours and all the premium cars who feed off base XL pings. I got a dude yesterday telling me he orders XL first, cancels all mini vans until he lands big body luxury suv, he said it’s cheaper than select. I don’t blame him, he said like it’s pretty normal. Trip was only few miles too.

I apologize if this doesn’t relate you but if it does you get the point.

somedriverguy

Ur making me feel like a real ant here.
Bcuz i do those on the daily. lol ??????

I have alot of multiple stop trips. In the beginning, im like YES, until we are going few blocks to pick up his gf, and then to the liquor store, and to the club.
Total 3 miles ?

I let them drink, snore, vape, eat, whatever they want. ?????????????????
If you continue to let pax smoke/vape/do drugs in your vehicle I'm gonna cut you. Cuz that shit just encourages them and you are then part of the problem.

Korean Ant

What kind of car do you drive? I believe it also qualifies for select right? I read that somewhere. If so it’s not the pax or X driver fault, it’s yours and all the premium cars who feed off base XL pings. I got a dude yesterday telling me he orders XL first, cancels all mini vans until he lands big body luxury suv, he said it’s cheaper than select. I don’t blame him, he said like it’s pretty normal. Trip was only few miles too.

When u want a Select car, order X.
Usually if u try 1-5 times, ull get a Bmw, Benz, Lexus, Audi..

When u want luxury suv, u need to order XL, and if its surging, order SELECT, in few tries...a QX, or MDX will come thru...

This has become the norm

IdoThisPartTime

When u want a Select car, order X.
Usually if u try 1-5 times, ull get a Bmw, Benz, Lexus, Audi..

When u want luxury suv, u need to order XL, and if its surging, order SELECT, in few tries...a QX, or MDX will come thru...

This has become the norm
Unfortunately that’s accurate, no self respect In this game.

LAWeasel

Escalade. No select on Uber, but Lux on lyft. The ping was 1.3XL Uber, pax 4.85 rating. I don't take base XL pings unless it's early AM or DF to get home.

I've had crap like this happen once or twice on Lux as well. Round trip to Walgreens in the rain while it was surging 300%. The ride itself was surge, but I'd of ditched her at Walgreens if I got an acceptable Uber ping while waiting.

IdoThisPartTime

Yep...
We have Tesla's doing base X at lax.
A chinese guy and an old white man.
???? while i wait for a dear ping for 4 hrs i see them in n out like 5 times.
That’s insane, they must be really popular at the pen.

Escalade. No select on Uber, but Lux on lyft. The ping was 1.3XL Uber, pax 4.85 rating. I don't take base XL pings unless it's early AM or DF to get home.

I've had crap like this happen once or twice on Lux as well. Round trip to Walgreens in the rain while it was surging 300%. The ride itself was surge, but I'd of ditched her at Walgreens if I got an acceptable Uber ping while waiting.
Not trying to knock your situation, but it’s become the norm for luxury suvs to take on XL rides and pax are cheap and they learn to game the system.

LAWeasel

That’s insane, they must be really popular at the pen.

Not trying to knock your situation, but it’s become the norm for luxury suvs to take on XL rides and pax are cheap and they learn to game the system.
Yeah, I know. I do a lot more lyft than Uber though. Lux seems to have picked up too. If those uber morons gave me Select it might change it, but then again, select rates were cut so surge on XL usually beats itor comes close anyway. I try to only take rides paying close to $1.80 mile.

Korean Ant

Yeah, I know. I do a lot more lyft than Uber though. Lux seems to have picked up too. If those uber morons gave me Select it might change it, but then again, select rates were cut so surge on XL usually beats itor comes close anyway. I try to only take rides paying close to $1.80 mile.

Its so stupid that they took away all the bad ass SUVs from SELECT...
But keep 3series, is, cl all the small cars... dont get me wrong those cars r nice FOR 2 PEOPLE.
If i was a rider, i would be happiest with a big SUV.

LAWeasel

Its so stupid that they took away all the bad ass SUVs from SELECT...
But keep 3series, is, cl all the small cars... dont get me wrong those cars r nice FOR 2 PEOPLE.
If i was a rider, i would be happiest with a big SUV.
I went to the hub to try again 2 months ago. Said I want select and an LAX permit. They wouldn't make an exception on select, then told me to take a screen shot of my phone after passing the quiz for the permit. Told them no thanks. It's an all or none deal. At least I never get shorties to LAX from the Westside on Uber.