No Earning For Completed Trips

Ubersome

Today Thursday from around 7pm-8pm I completed 2 trips for the passengers in SF.
I checked my earning in the app just like how I normally do but these 2 trips did not show at all. No pay, not even in the trip history on the app and on uber website (my account).

I logged off the app and tried logging back in to see the 2 trips would ahow up but the app did not let mw log in for 15 minutes. I finally was able to logged in after i almost reset my password but still, the 2 completed trips I made werw not recorded.

Anyone here has the same issue?

NASCAR1991

Today Thursday from around 7pm-8pm I completed 2 trips for the passengers in SF.
I checked my earning in the app just like how I normally do but these 2 trips did not show at all. No pay, not even in the trip history on the app and on uber website (my account).

I logged off the app and tried logging back in to see the 2 trips would ahow up but the app did not let mw log in for 15 minutes. I finally was able to logged in after i almost reset my password but still, the 2 completed trips I made werw not recorded.

Anyone here has the same issue?
No worries. Uber been hacked earlier. I got same. It will update later.
But i decided to go home anyway

Ubersome

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Similar issue happened to me in Feb. and the trips I made (5 trips) did not record and I did not get pay. I sent emails to uber support and they could not aolve it.
I m not going to turn on my app today until the problem is solved because if I were to drive tonight and trips are not recorded then I wont get pay. Taking a night off and go get a few drinks then go to one of those massage
Places in the city and get a nice nice massage