• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

NO CREDIT ON APP FOR 5 STAR RATINGS

CaptainToo

New 5 star rating do not affect your rating when they replace earlier 5 stars, the count of 5 stars in the 500 remains the same. However on average after twenty or so 5 stars in a row, one should replace one of your non-5 stars, and at this point you see the 5 star count go up.

NOLA gUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
New 5 star rating do not affect your rating when they replace earlier 5 stars, the count of 5 stars in the 500 remains the same. However on average after twenty or so 5 stars in a row, one should replace one of your non-5 stars, and at this point you see the 5 star count go up.
I think this is what I am seeing. It seems you may be correct! Thanks.

Lyle

:cool: This whole rating thing is pure BS. I've been driving for too long too worry about the stupid ratings, There is nothing worse than when some cheap@ss rider says "5 stars" when they get out my car. Like they're doing me a freakin favor. how about a tip on a $3 ride!
Now this uber pro gold BS Rewards, there is no rewards, just more BS from Uber. BTW my ratings are 4.85.

CTK

Okay, if there are beaucoup STARS (5 STARS) MISSING, THEN WHAT? LAST 500 RATED? WELL, IF IT'S ACCURATE, why aren't the THE RATED ONES being added to the tally? NOT APPLIED...MEANS...the tally is off, therefore the average is off!
And the overall rating is off!!

So, where my 5 stars say 475 they really should say 490...are you following me? 216 trips, beaucoup 5 stars issued in over a month, BUT NOT APPLIED TO TALLY. This morning alone, 4 passengers rated 5 stars... received credit for 1. Tally increase by 1. Where are all the missing 5 stars in my tally?

It does not appear to be based on "last 500" as it states. Because most recent rated rides are not being tallied. It is not accurate.

Do they pick and choose which ones we see? A 5 star here or there? Not truly accounting for each of the "last 500 rated rides"?

Is anyone else here?
500 total. If someone rates you a 5-star today, and it replaces the 5-star at #501, you won't see any change in the total. You'll only see a change when a five-star replaces a different star rating.

There are many multiple threads on this issue on this forum, do a search and you'll find them.

NOLA gUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And NOW, I AM P.O.'d Today my cancellation rate increased by 1%, and I have not cancelled a ride since Jan. 12th of 2018. The only ride I have ever cancelled and it was because the guy tried getting into my car hiding his prints. I am so angry. Now you aren't giving me my up to date stars and impacting my overall rating and also falsely increasing my cancellation rate! As my supervisor Uber rep confirmed I have not cancelled anything, riders have, but not me and I am being penalized for it!! I am so pis**d! So now, as I work to maintain my Gold Status, they are sabotaging it?!!
This is B.S.! I am so angry!!

Mista T

Author
And NOW, I AM P.O.'d Today my cancellation rate increased by 1%, and I have not cancelled a ride since Jan. 12th of 2018. The only ride I have ever cancelled and it was because the guy tried getting into my car hiding his prints. I am so angry. Now you aren't giving me my up to date stars and impacting my overall rating and also falsely increasing my cancellation rate! As my supervisor Uber rep confirmed I have not cancelled anything, riders have, but not me and I am being penalized for it!! I am so pis**d! So now, as I work to maintain my Gold Status, they are sabotaging it?!!
This is B.S.! I am so angry!!
Wow, i didnt think that Uber's psychological BS actually worked on experienced drivers, this is a new one for me!

How is it that all the non-money things seem to bother you so much? Are you a trust fund baby? If you want something to complain about, why don't you look at your pay stub and ask why you did 100% of the effort yet Uber took 40% of the money? Now THERE is a problem worth getting angry about.

Here's another one... how much was your car worth before, and whats it worth now. Subtract that loss from all the money you have earned, and divide by the time you put in. Have you figured out that you are making less per hour than you originally thought?

Ratings ..... Stars ... Accept and Cancel rates ... come on now, seriously??

Unless you're just messing around for a good laugh, I do that sometimes too.

Hustlin2Long

I have contacted Uber for nearly a month regarding passengers rating me 5 stars and me not getting credit for them. The app graph says "last 500 ratings". You guessed it, the BIG RUNAROUND!! Is anyone else experiencing this? How about suspected bogus negative reports?
It's your last 500 rides that were rated by your rider! You will not see the change because that's not the way uber system operates! Just because a rider gives you a 5 star before exiting your car, you will not see the change in your over 5 star rating example 4.95 and a rider just rated you a 5 star, your rating is not going to automatically jump up to 4.96, it's from your last 500 overall rated rides weather it was rated a 5,4,3,2,1 !