no calls Whats going on?

brokeguy1986

So i have been online for almost 2 hours and in downtown toronto most of the time usually i dont have to wait more than couple of mins for it to ping but today i couldn''t get any call

is it my device or my whats going on!

i already emailed them offcourse it will take them hours to respond

Andy3131

So i have been online for almost 2 hours and in downtown toronto most of the time usually i dont have to wait more than couple of mins for it to ping but today i couldn''t get any call

Easy...
Screenshot_20160718-194815.png

brokeguy1986

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How old is your car?
Do you meet all the new regs?
yes its 2015 model everything is working fine, i can go online on my side it even shows that im online surge and all i moved to so many locations nothing ... its not possible no one order uber in downtown for 2hr ...

Deoxlar

Uber not deactivating people who don't meet the requirements. They still want to make money, people who are breaking the law just won't have insurance or ubers backing when it comes to an accident or ticket.

dumbdriver

Uber planned on adding all college students and school teachers who were off for the summer as drivers so they could improve their service and hopefully get prices down as low as $0.25 a mile so that no one on Earth would want to drive a car anymore that way we'll all stay busier hang in there hopefully they will accomplish this in 10 years or less stay tuned

UberxGTA

Uber not deactivating people who don't meet the requirements. They still want to make money, people who are breaking the law just won't have insurance or ubers backing when it comes to an accident or ticket.
No reason to deactivate. One can still drive outside Toronto with Uber's fleet insurance.

brokeguy1986

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
update: still can't get any calls i have been emailing to the support but they been saying the same thing delete reinstall had already done that did it again no benefit ....

Campark

Not sure but uber chinese seems discriminatory... is uberwhite next? Uberblack.... lol... id think uberfrench would exist first...