No body posted any income screenshot!

uber-xman

It seems quite a few months no one posted their big fat day.

My hour rate drops to $20 patheticly

Who is John Galt?

It seems quite a few months no one posted their big fat day.

I've tried to do this several times, but the mods always crack the sads and won't allow it. :frown:
I think the reason is that it will probably distract everybody from their required focus for the day.

However, please don't let me deter you.
If you reckon you can pull it off, go for your life. :biggrin:

Ultra

mine is about $25 an hour, about the usual... this is never going to be anything more than a low income job..

TONY-T

Saturdays takings. $56 an hour. Got minimum tips though, only $20.
I finished an hour early too due to this day light savings crap.

westieuber

Is it a fact that the higher your rating is the better trips Uber gives you, cause I do alright on average $45p/h on weekends with a 4.89 rating. I understand Tony T has a higher rating than me and is making more, I'd be interested to see what your rating is and how much your average p/h rate is cause I think that this has something to do with how much you earn.

And by the way I never receive tips so I don't know what you do to get a rider to tip there must be something that you say to the rider that makes them
feel obliged to tip!

TONY-T

Is it a fact that the higher your rating is the better trips Uber gives you, cause I do alright on average $45p/h on weekends with a 4.89 rating. I understand Tony T has a higher rating than me and is making more, I'd be interested to see what your rating is and how much your average p/h rate is cause I think that this has something to do with how much you earn.

And by the way I never receive tips so I don't know what you do to get a rider to tip there must be something that you say to the rider that makes them
feel obliged to tip!

westieuber

Thanks Tony I'd be interested to see others as well, so let us all know your rating and your average p/h rate so we can all see if the theory of your rating impacts your earnings. Or TBH I stop too often for smokes and toilet breaks maybe that impacts my hourly rate as well.

littlemissmaya

this was at the start of last night's shift, i think best hour i've ever done as far as $$$ goes - only 3 trips, $20+ and one of them a surge, trips were to/from the north shore and eastern suburbs/city! though looking closer it had $8.62 in tolls. still happy with it though. and got to sneak home with thai takeaway for a quick dinner

Attachments

• IMG_0414.PNG
    IMG_0414.PNG
    58.5 KB · Views: 95

westieuber

One quick question, say you drive someone out of the core area, are you then going offline to head back to the core area, thus your online time appears significantly less than you actually are driving?

TONY-T

One quick question, say you drive someone out of the core area, are you then going offline to head back to the core area, thus your online time appears significantly less than you actually are driving?
Never went out of core areas last night. only turned off the app when i took a break and when i visited my friend.

Mulder99

Never went out of core areas last night. only turned off the app when i took a break and when i visited my friend.

I didnt go offline either even during break
I was mainly in the suburbs predinner.
Post dinner got a listen out centennial park to Rouse Hill then set SD to home and got a few pings on the way.

Couldnt drive any longer due to family commitments today.
Back at 5pm for a biggy tonight :smiles:

Mko69

That was last night only manage that much off $40 per hour roughly. Some pax try scam me with multiple drop and wrong dropoff

Attachments

• IMG_9367.PNG
    IMG_9367.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 67

UberSyd

That festival took lots of drivers away so was surging a lot. I had a run of about 15 of 20 surge jobs and could have had more but a surge job from newtown to miranda ended it. But was ok decent job and just did stuff around there til i got back after daylight savings hit

Dr. Pax

And by the way I never receive tips so I don't know what you do to get a rider to tip there must be something that you say to the rider that makes them feel obliged to tip!
  • Do you have a welcome digital banner?
  • Do you have an 8" tablet for the front passenger where PAX can play the music they want from Youtube on the car Stereo?
  • Do you offer free WiFi to your PAX?
  • Do you have a central screen where PAX can watch videos?
  • Do you have a PLAYSTATION 3 that PAX can use during their trip?
  • Do you have a 40" display in your car for them to play the PS3?

I don't think he needs to say anything. :wink:
https://uberpeople.net/threads/using-tablet-pcs-for-uber.98524/