No blocks available?

Bossbaby1

Is anyone else noticing there are literally NO blocks being posted for available hours? I’ve been checking all week and nothing is popping up. I’ve even switched my vehicles from standard to large and nothing. I emailed support and they said it shows I’m still active. Anyone else experiencing this? If so what’s going on? I’m in the indianapolis area.

U/L guy

Is anyone else noticing there are literally NO blocks being posted for available hours? I’ve been checking all week and nothing is popping up. I’ve even switched my vehicles from standard to large and nothing. I emailed support and they said it shows I’m still active. Anyone else experiencing this? If so what’s going on? I’m in the indianapolis area.
It’s summertime everything slows down.

oicu812

If you think you can base the amount of work you gotten from previous days/weeks to this week or next in this gig economy, you are going to be disappointed.

Tank_Driver

Same. No blocks for me personally at DLA5. They come & go, a few weeks back it was block after block, and now nothing. With DSP now, Flex is less of a priority. Important to have other gigs or part-time jobs to fill in the gaps.

Bossbaby1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you think you can base the amount of work you gotten from previous days/weeks to this week or next in this gig economy, you are going to be disappointed.
I’m not disappointed by anything just trying to figure it all out because as I stated I am new to this. This isn’t my primary source of income so I’m not Deleon it just like the extra cash. So no disappointment again just trying to figure it all out. Thanks for your feedback though.
Post automatically merged:

Same. No blocks for me personally at DLA5. They come & go, a few weeks back it was block after block, and now nothing. With DSP now, Flex is less of a priority. Important to have other gigs or part-time jobs to fill in the gaps.
Oh I do. I work for city transit now I just do this for a little extra and because it’s easy money, nice outside, so why not.

cvflexer

Every area is different. But what is consistent is the inconsistency :o-o: in the availability of blocks.

If this is your extra cash thing, then just wait it out, Prime Day is coming up next month... There are always tons of blocks available 2 weeks prior and a few after.

oicu812

Every area is different. But what is consistent is the inconsistency :o-o: in the availability of blocks.

If this is your extra cash thing, then just wait it out, Prime Day is coming up next month... There are always tons of blocks available 2 weeks prior and a few after.
This year's Prime day might be different for flex from the past 3 years.

UberKitsa123

I have all but given up on my flex app here, I literally have been trying to get a block for 2 months with no success. People use bots to claim them all. I am starting to wonder if people are also botting the time slots in the DoorDash app as well.

Bossbaby1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have all but given up on my flex app here, I literally have been trying to get a block for 2 months with no success. People use bots to claim them all. I am starting to wonder if people are also botting the time slots in the DoorDash app as well.
Possibly. I wonder how amazon could combat that? Doesn’t seem fair.

Ted L.

If your area has such an excess of drivers that the blocks are all taken at $18/hr, it doesn't matter if it's done by a bot or a human.

AC1977

I know I haven’t seen any in a while. Anyone have suggestions I can’t figure out what time they release them.

jaxbeachrides

Theres alot more drivers during the summertime because of all the schoolteachers are out of work. They might be still getting paid, but many do uber, lyft and amazon in the summer.

Also very slow after prime week. I only saw 3 hour blocks for a couple weeks and just nowstarted seeing 4 and 5 hour blocks again.

August picks up usually around the 3rd week of the month.

AC1977

I looked all day today and nothing. Absolutely nothing