No Aux Cable!

Inshur

UberDez

I don't have an aux cord in my car as I use Bluetooth and I tell them I don't want them connecting to my car but I do have XM radio and will put on any station they'd like . It's very rare I get these requests but like you said they're always for people going 5 to 15 minutes away .
I have no issue throwing on some crappy station for my pax but I'm not letting them connect to my bluetooth

Evlesoa

I don't have an aux cord in my car as I use Bluetooth and I tell them I don't want them connecting to my car but I do have XM radio and will put on any station they'd like . It's very rare I get these requests but like you said they're always for people going 5 to 15 minutes away .
I have no issue throwing on some crappy station for my pax but I'm not letting them connect to my bluetooth
I had someone try to connect to my bluetooth. We stood there for 10 mins as he dealt with prompts that said, "Bluetooth main menu. Please say one of the following: main menu, pair audio, make a phone call, go back, or setup," and "Out of safety concerns, this action cannot be completed while the vehicle is in motion." Cops came and told us to move. Guy said "F it." :biggrin:

Nempire

Lately when people try to ask to pair bluetooth and aux cable (always on frkin 8 min rides) I just say no no i don't know how to use any of those things too busy driving

Inshur New York