No App Problems in Frankston. Just lots of winning.

BreadandWater

Yesterday I had so many pings pings it was crazy. Too many 2.3x-2.9x tightarses expecting to only pay $200-$250 to go to the airport. But I am patient and get my 3.1-3.9 to airport from olivers hill!
So no problem here with the app, but please come down and help me get rid of the 2.3-2.9 pings as they are annoying me!

ps yesterday's total $868 for a very easy cruisy day!!!

#winning

Apollo

Attachments

• 20170914_093736.png
    20170914_093736.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 27
Yesterday I had so many pings pings it was crazy. Too many 2.3x-2.9x tightarses expecting to only pay $200-$250 to go to the airport. But I am patient and get my 3.1-3.9 to airport from olivers hill!
So no problem here with the app, but please come down and help me get rid of the 2.3-2.9 pings as they are annoying me!

#winning
Share screenshot or never happened

Jordan23

I'm new to this forum, but I've seen B&W give solid advice in his uber tips thread. I might check out Frankston since there is such a buzz about it in this forum.

Also B&W have you posted your latest tip on that thread?

BreadandWater

I'm new to this forum, but I've seen B&W give solid advice in his uber tips thread. I might check out Frankston since there is such a buzz about it in this forum.

Thank you my friend.
Yes head over to the B&W uber tips thread and there's a brand new tip there for you!

Apollo

More trolls infiltrating our threads.

L5S

Mr bread+water you sure you not drunk?? I bet you only get 3.1x to frankston station you did airport on base didnt you

Tom2828

Mr bread+water you sure you not drunk?? I bet you only get 3.1x to frankston station you did airport on base didnt you
Even base ap you can't get from Frankston.
Maximum centerlnk station and back lol

He's not drunk. He's somoking something really good but don't wanna share what it is lol

Homebrand Taxi

For a Warrior of The Third Reich, your defence of yourself in the face of questions about the veracity of what you post is not exactly robust.

Ah, Frankston! The Riviera of the Antipodes. Where classic Mercedes and Porsches compete for carpark space at one of the many exclusive provodores, where visitors are asked to pay attention when driving through its many verdant spaces to not hit the guinea fowl, pheasants and swans which roam abundantly and where an annual income of less than $5 million will not be sufficient to join the local RSL. And people abundantly use Uber at THE highest rates in Melbourne because they all live like this...

george manousaridis

#winning
Show me mate,snap shot of yr screen