No address?

Adfcalifornian

I’ve gotten a lot of runs with no address. Now I get into my routine and have blinders in half the time so I don’t always check. But does anyone know why this happens? I’m always a few blocks from the customer when I pull up. It seems like the customers already know and do it on purpose but I have no clue at this point

Adfcalifornian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s faster to just deliver the food 90% of the time instead of waiting for the timer. I’d rather deliver it and move on to my next run. These people all end up tipping too

ScotBgot

I get a few of these a week. Either to a Hotel with no room # listed or a huge apartment complex with a building # but no address etc. All you can do is call the customer and let that timer go til it expires when nobody answers back. They're usually high or passed out drunk or both LoL... Like Pax said above, enjoy your free food

Teksaz

Door Dash will tell you to drive to the pin drop (or where GPS takes you) and mark it as delivered. Free food. Doesn't happen very often on DD. Only once in about 1900 deliveries.

Hot Suomi

Often,

Once I delivered order to GPS geo-point on Uber App. Client did not specify address, there was only suburb name. I stopped at the point and waited for 10 minutes, I tried to call, but the client did not respond.

Other cases, when I arrive to townhouse village. If I cannot find particular unit, I wait at GPS destination point. Often client does not provide description how to find particular unit. Internal village navigation often does not exist. Unit numbers are not visible. Client does not wish to take their ass off bed and go out the unit.

DiceyDan

I get these ALOT on both Uber and doortrash. I am a lot more understanding with people on UE for some reason. If ANYTHING ties me up with doortrash I usually cancel and leave (since the tip is obsorbed in the guarantee price with doortrash I don't tolerate a whole lot).

Jbstevens88

I had an address yesterday that read "SUP Y'all, 0104060102, Austin, TX". I thought it was a business name. I drive to location 4 miles away, which was located in the middle of a large park. I call customer, he has no idea where I am at, and gives me his address. He is 7 miles back the way I came, 3 miles from the original location.

Attachments

amazinghl

I had an address yesterday that read "SUP Y'all, 0104060102, Austin, TX". I thought it was a business name. I drive to location 4 miles away, which was located in the middle of a large park. I call customer, he has no idea where I am at, and gives me his address. He is 7 miles back the way I came, 3 miles from the original location.
Next time, call before you even leave the restaurant. You're getting 2.3x boost?

Jbstevens88

Turned in my adjustment for going to new address. They are only paying me miles. No boost on those miles. That is the last time I go out of my way