No A.C.. ..

nurburgringsf

I turned up the ac for myself, not for my passengers.

Reason being i was planning for a night out after my afternoon - early evening shift and didnt wanna smell bad afterwards or at least mitigate it.

Luber4.9

emmhope

Haha No AC for you lol Sadly opening windows wasn't working today. Turn on A.C keep windows closed !

I agree if you had no A.C on today after someone asking then you earned your sweet 1*

Uberdancer

Yeah!!! We're all tough talkin' mucho macho super stupor Uber drivin' ... ... ... duuhuhuhuuudezzzzz!!!

Fred Ex

My a/c is always on. I'm not going to be uncomfortable cos I have some juvenile ingrate annoying me in my back seat.

RideShareJUNKIE

I may not like most pax, but to not have it on anytime during the heat last few days, is not human. Thats F_d up in a 1st world country. I would expect the cheap ride to come with A/C. Why would you suffer as well as the pax? Making things difficult and intentionally making people suffer are 2 different things.

I actually heard from a handful of pax today: "1st uber i been in that had the A/C on" "your the first car today i got in that had the A/C on"

I would 1* for that, but I dont ride. I would Ding for professionalism too, F it. Its unfortunate to meet people that think like that. This is beyond economics, its just hatred. Even cheap public trans has the A/C on (i mean that is after all what we are competing with right?). Its a good way to shoot yourself in the foot, but not like you Give a F. I had the A/C blasting from 1pm-1am (sure it used more fuel), but saves me from insanity. I actually got out of the house to drive partially so I can be more comfortable (with A/C) on.

Plus aren't you a high speed driver?(not literally), like the ones that figure it out quicker and that EARN way MORE executing your personal strategy? That's what i thought. No excuse for this. I guess you too are a cheap individual.

Uberantman

Windows down.

If it's good enough for service animals to stick their heads out of open windows, then it's good enough for their owners to do the same. :biggrin:

CNguyen415

Lol at least have the ac on for yourself. That heat was no joke. F the pax but you guys wanna suffer with them?