NJABDA are you guys still out there?

robus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
we should probably get this thing off the ground, before you know it uber will have us paying the passenger just to pick them up

JerseyBoy911

we should probably get this thing off the ground, before you know it uber will have us paying the passenger just to pick them up
Haha it's what I tell some passengers. "Drive to you 15mins to take you 3 mins down the road? How about this... I'll come there, give you 5 dollars and go home? It's the same thing!"

AxL

Haha it's what I tell some passengers. "Drive to you 15mins to take you 3 mins down the road? How about this... I'll come there, give you 5 dollars and go home? It's the same thing!"
It is uber's fault. The passengers don't know or at least don't want to know that the eta is just the driving time. For them it is like a taxi, your taxi will arrive in 10 min, even it is just few blocks away. They think, ok I have to wait for a car 10 or 15 min. We expect them to appreciate our effort to come there, but they have no idea where we are coming from, excepts very proficient uber users.