NJ UNEMPLOYMENT KEEP UPDATING

gonzotildawn

God... you people are THICK!
The income question refers to money made for claim week... $0 works... mine was $59.99.
I attached screenshots for my best week in March ($800+) and the current week I filed in March ($59.99) to show the dropoff in my income!
None of this means shit in determining benefits... they will use your BEST TWO QUARTERS OF YOUR BASE YEAR (2018 or 2019) to determine your benefits. 2019 if you filed for it...2018 if you didn't.
You morons dividing by 52 need to read my posts... aka THE GOSPEL.
Your 60 I.Q. divided by 52 barely registers.

zombieguy

The income question refers to money made for claim week... $0 works... mine was $59.99.
I attached screenshots for my best week in March ($800+) and the current week I filed in March ($59.99) to show the dropoff in my income!
None of this means shit in determining benefits... they will use your BEST TWO QUARTERS OF YOUR BASE YEAR (2018 or 2019) to determine your benefits. 2019 if you filed for it...2018 if you didn't.
There are some questions that ask about days and hours worked and it asks about how much you got paid. There is a drop down that says either hourly rate or Annually. So yea dividing what you made by 52 and saying you make $800 an hour is pretty stupid since there is no drop down for weekly if I remember correctly but even if there is, no one gets paid by the hour so the way to go is annually. You are right though, none of it matters anyway, everyone just needs to get through the process to get a confirmation number and hurry up and wait.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To you guys who submitted UI application and received confirmation, 14 days for review from the date you submitted your application. So just for the email re: "determination" . In the meantime, keep submitting your claim for each week. If you are approved, you will only be paid for the weeks you have received credit for.

ZepFan

To you guys who submitted UI application and received confirmation, 14 days for review from the date you submitted your application. So just for the email re: "determination" . In the meantime, keep submitting your claim for each week. If you are approved, you will only be paid for the weeks you have received credit for.
What do you mean by this exactly? For example, I submitted my claim on Sunday. Yesterday, I got the stupid e-mail requesting more information and uploaded relevant Uber and Lyft documents. Now, I'm in the holding pattern. Today, I tried to claim benefits. I could not do so because no claim was on file.

Xris Xros

What do you mean by this exactly? For example, I submitted my claim on Sunday. Yesterday, I got the stupid e-mail requesting more information and uploaded relevant Uber and Lyft documents. Now, I'm in the holding pattern. Today, I tried to claim benefits. I could not do so because no claim was on file.
You still have to certify every week while your case is pending to be able to get paid for those weeks while case was pending.

>>>>

No_Username

You still have to certify every week while your case is pending to be able to get paid for those weeks while case was pending.

>>>>
it won’t let you claim. When i put my ss # to claim...it says there’s no file to claim

Xris Xros

it won’t let you claim. When i put my ss # to claim...it says there’s no file to claim
You have to enter you SS# at a certain time as shown on the link below. To "Certify for weekly pay"

"Certify for weekly pay" here ----- https://lwdwebpt.dol.state.nj.us/CertQueueMini/employerVerifyForm.htm

Wackypete2

It's all new. NJ doesn't even have current knowledgeable COBOL programmers to code their ancient 40 yr old computers. It'll be a while.

Peter

Try again tomorrow. You have to do it during the scheduled hours you' allowed to based on your SS#. They re working on the comp program I was told.

GumballWaterson

That was a condescending post. What a moron, I uploaded someone else's screen shots showing $1400 a week.

No_Username

You have to enter you SS# at a certain time as shown on the link below. To "Certify for weekly pay"

"Certify for weekly pay" here ----- https://lwdwebpt.dol.state.nj.us/CertQueueMini/employerVerifyForm.htm

I did that, it doesn't work. keeps saying their is no file

ZepFan

Try again tomorrow. You have to do it during the scheduled hours you' allowed to based on your SS#. They re working on the comp program I was told.
I tried during the hours I was supposed to earlier today. Then after 4pm, which I believe is when it is opened up to everybody.

That was a condescending post. What a moron, I uploaded someone else's screen shots showing $1400 a week.
Let me tell you about MORONS. Whoever this Moron is, he/she/it will always be one forever and ever. People like this ... don't belong anywhere. I bet you he/she/it, most definitely, treat everyone like a piece of shit including family. So whoever the @@@@ you are, MORON, get the @@@@ out & sail your Moron Boat all way to Devil's Island. Ha, that's in French Guiana. At any rate, I still pray for that Moron to UnMoron. Get it?

Attachments

zombieguy

The $1200 check will start going out at the end of the week so if you filed your taxes electronically and had money deposited directly into your bank account you will see that money by the end of April, most likely much sooner. As far as getting NJ unemployment, don't expect anything until mid May. As long as you put in a claim with the confirmation number and dated, you will get benefits retro to the claim date. I know it says keep certifying benefits in order to get those weeks. You can't certify, it doesn't work, they know this, they know what's going on, you will get it all eventually. So if you filed UI early enough, you will get a month or more in 1 shot which at the very least will be $2400. Like I said hopefully mid May.

ZepFan

Mine says 'pending'. Since I did only file on Sunday, it is within the normal time frame they have to approve it. With everything that's going on, who knows when it will be? My fingers are crossed that this is resolved in the next 2 weeks.

My UI Claim Status

If you filed your claim online and your status below is "pending", your claim is currently being processed. Our team is working around the clock to process claims. Please check back for updates as this information is updated nightly.
Claim Status: Pending (Claims take up to 7 days to process.Information is updated nightly.)