NJ parking ticket

Uberboyz

Hello neighbors!
I am a nyc U/L driver.
Here is my question: I was with my waifu in Hoboken and got a ticket for parking at private parking lot. (I had no idea its private)
Ticket was issued on 8/13/17 , court date was on 9/6/17 and still is not shown anywhere.
Looking on NJmcdirect.com and Nyc.gov/finance almost daily - nothing. Got no letter, no alert,
Cannot pay, cannot dispute, cannot see.
Any suggestions?
Thank you:wink:

Uberx24

Maybe it was never filed into the system, just wait and see... if they did file it, you'll get another court date in the mail.

atthehop

If you do nothing you will most likely get impounded if a cop pulls you over and runs your plate. If you cannot pay because you have no money the longer you wait the higher the fine will be. Move to another country. I hear they are looking for refugees in Cuba.

atthehop

You may get this, even they cannot avoid paying fines. LOL
Booted.jpg

TheNJBen

Or a bench warrant ... my mom had a bench warrant for parking tickets in Hoboken and she was never even in Hoboken

Lightning1181

First off, he is guilty just for uttering the first sentence. Go back to NYC with your TLC mobile. Like the other member said, Cuba is looking rather nice this time of year, you can hang out with Joanne Chesimard

Last edited:

DTrainNJ

First off I completely agree you should wait to get a notice in the mail. No notice, no worries.

That said, the ticket might not have been issued properly. I had a parking ticket on private property in Union City one time and I got it dismissed after several trips to court. It comes down to how much time you're willing to spend fighting this thing.

Also, a bench warrant won't be issued until a second failure to appear.

Uberboyz

Did you check the ticket to see if your license plate was written on the ticket
It is, written and readable

First off, he is guilty just for uttering the first sentence. Go back to NYC with your TLC mobile. Like the other member said, Cuba is looking rather nice this time of year, you can hang out with Joanne Chesimard
Sound like "get out of my state" lol
You are miserable

First off I completely agree you should wait to get a notice in the mail. No notice, no worries.

That said, the ticket might not have been issued properly. I had a parking ticket on private property in Union City one time and I got it dismissed after several trips to court. It comes down to how much time you're willing to spend fighting this thing.

Also, a bench warrant won't be issued until a second failure to appear.
Thanks, the only hope they F up the ticket

No_Username

Since when do you have to go to court for a parking ticket?? Best bet is to call the number on the back of the ticket and explain to them what going on.

Poppychullo

The last thing PR needs is more people right now as they need to help those in need first. Extra people will not be able to help dueto the logistical nightmare that must be fixed first. Once that is fixed, then people can go and help out as the whole island is destroyed and lots of people will be needed for rebuilding. If anyone can help they need a "pope" ID to get into the island and can be gotten in NYC.
https://www.google.com/search?q=nyc...rtfWAhWFz4MKHZJyABQQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1422&bih=684

That's what usually happens, but call and check.
bro, you ever drive in da bronx, us,Puero Ricans dont need documents, logistics or permission from anyone. That being said all TLC drivers, the,Staten Island ferry has special trips to San Juan everyday. Show up at ferry ticket booth, show your Uber dress, and your fake green card and you are on your way to my island!!!!

Lightning1181

bro, you ever drive in da bronx, us,Puero Ricans dont need documents, logistics or permission from anyone. That being said all TLC drivers, the,Staten Island ferry has special trips to San Juan everyday. Show up at ferry ticket booth, show your Uber dress, and your fake green card and you are on your way to my island!!!!
That brings me back to my childhood. Back in the 70's we Westchester boys used to go hang out on City Island. We would tell the green kids that we were taking them to Puerto Rico, cause back then the best places were all PR places. In my many years on this planet I have dated many fine PR women simply because of the fire they possess. I have great respect for the people as a whole. They are fighters and survivors.