• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Night rate 15% - 20%

Qantas B

I will not drive at night for the same day rate it's dangerous, drunks, car wreckers, and party groups. We the drivers have the power night rates without the slave drivers Uber has no service.

Fair Work Australia

sporadic

Don't you understand by now? Keep your app off until it surges... Yesterday night rain + so many people out, take nothing less than 2x... Until going home. I set my filter and even then wasn't taking <4.8* or <1.7x...

LevelX

I will not drive at night for the same day rate
ok... don't then. You're not forced to drive at night.

...I would not drive at night full stop...too many risks ...
Up to 10pm is fine, mostly people going out to dinner or coming home or out to a party. No real drunks, just happy people. Then up to 1am is fine if you select your pickups wisely. I avoid the CBD pickups for many reasons in the evening.

sporadic

No CBD for me :biggrin:

Unless 2x or more. I'd rather be in my sweet spots outside.

ok... don't then. You're not forced to drive at night.

Up to 10pm is fine, mostly people going out to dinner or coming home or out to a party. No real drunks, just happy people. Then up to 1am is fine if you select your pickups wisely. I avoid the CBD pickups for many reasons in the evening.